Ratings for Dr. Douglas L. Gotlin

Doesn't know how to respect women. He is always right and you can't talk to him, he does not listen.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. GOTLIN SO FAR HAS BEEN GREAT. THIS IS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND HE IS EXTREMELY HELPGUL. WHENEVER I CALL WITH A QUESTION HE RETURNS MY CALLS IMMEDIATELY. I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMENED HIM TO A FRIEND.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I didn't have the best experience with him. He seemed to care about my gestational diabetes and he was telling me that i was doing great, eventhough i wasn't. (he wasn't even checking my sugar levels properly) The diabetes center was giving me warning calls...a couple of times he was bringing some interns to show them how he was examining a woman before giving birth. (he even didn't ask for my permission and made me uncomfortable)....i think he needs to learn more about human psycolgy too...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

This doctor's office is incredible. I've never had a doctor's office where I felt so comfortable and welcome. The staff is very nice including Victoria the girl in the front and the nurses. Dr Gotlin is a very professional doctor that is sure to make you feel important. He has told me he loves what he does. I may be moving next year and upset that I may have to leave such a great office! I have been with them for 2 years and recommend them 100%.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Douglas L. Gotlin's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1990)