Ratings for Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein

He is one of the best doctors I have been in contact with. I have been with him for over 15 years and am so happy he can take care of me and my family. He is able to discern what other doctors couldn't. He is funny and caring as well.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Doc G. is very punctual; typically has you in and out in 10 minutes or less. Does not take the time to hear your symptoms, and seems to base his diagnosis on past history. Certainly does not want to be challenged on his diagnosis. He was once a decent doctor, but now appears to be more interested in making money off his expanded clinic. He has shortened his hours, and seems to be practicing medicine only to keep his licence. While his business vision is admirable, I feel I deserve proper medical care and am looking for a new doctor to address many outstanding health issues that have not been properly addressed, either through annual physicals, nor the many visits in between. Staff appears to be afraid of him, and staff turnover is constant. They seldom stay long enough to even learn your name, even with frequent visits.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I absolutely love this doctor. My family was lucky to find him 14 years ago when I was pregnant and have had great medical care ever since. He has provided referrals to specialists when necessary and continues to monitor when needed. There are others who have rated him poorly. I wish they would phone and remove themselves from his network so that he could open up to new patients and I could get my friends in to see him. Would absolutely recommend as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The receptionist at this office isnt the greatest to deal with . The dr is a great dr but he needs to do something about the front desk . I phoned for a perscription that the dr written me and she just basically told me that he won't do another one only if I pay $15 dollar charge . I myself work in a medical office and if a patient phoned me regarding there perscription for birth control that they lost it one month ago I would simplest just print off another perscription get the dr to sign it and either fax to there pharmacy or give to the patient . Easy as pie . I don't know why it was such a difficult process for there office . They told me I needed to phone my pharmacy get them to request a new perscription and charge $15 bucks on top of it , just wasn't personable I found . The dr is a great dr but just didn't think front end work that hard sounded like she was just being lazy and didn't want to do work to me .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

We had our son circumcised on Thursday, and Dr. G was running on time, and had an excellent disposition. His nurse was also very helpful, and when we inquired about an infant weigh scale, she brought one into the exam room immediately thereafter. His office called the day after to follow up regarding the procedure, and reiterated the after care tips - very helpful. The front desk seems very busy, but they were friendly at the same time. All around a great experience for what could've been a difficult day.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

As a patient for over 10 years I am more than pleased with his care and medical advice. Dr G is caring, practical and provides excellent specialist referrals when needed. I like that Dr G has cared for me in my best and worst health and continues to encourage patients to eat right and exercise for improved health. Too often people look for the doctor to solve everything when the solution is within ourselves. Thanks Dr G ....please don't retire!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been a patient for 10 years. Myself And my two children see him. He is kind, caring and allows me to ask lots of questions. He always gives amazing referrals to specialists and treats us all with respect. When I was diagnosed with cancer he referred me to the best surgeon and stayed on top Of everything that was going on. This is the standard of care I have had with him now through 2 pregnancies and cancer. He is always on time, and always makes time if I have questions. I feel lucky to have such a great family doctor on my families health team of carers

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Myself and my 4 kids have been his patients for over 12 years. Yes he's busy but that is due to his popularity as a doctor. He still gets you in on time (most of the time) and yes he's on the laptop but that again is due to he's looking at your history to provide proper care. Ive never had issues with rude staff and with 4 kids I'm in a lot. Even with the growing clinic I've never had issues with the care I received. I recommend him and am happy to have a doctor we know will be with us for life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Staff is rude, he doesn't do courtesy calls. It really is all about money and i understand thats the point of a job but when health is involved its nice to think your doctor/staff care. Absolutely wouldn't recommend attending this clinic. Overall horrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Not genuine. Doesn't care about patients. Only cares to get the job done and make money. Reception is medically unknowledgeable. This place is not the same as it use to. Will be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017