Ratings for Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein

As a patient for over 10 years I am more than pleased with his care and medical advice. Dr G is caring, practical and provides excellent specialist referrals when needed. I like that Dr G has cared for me in my best and worst health and continues to encourage patients to eat right and exercise for improved health. Too often people look for the doctor to solve everything when the solution is within ourselves. Thanks Dr G ....please don't retire!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been a patient for 10 years. Myself And my two children see him. He is kind, caring and allows me to ask lots of questions. He always gives amazing referrals to specialists and treats us all with respect. When I was diagnosed with cancer he referred me to the best surgeon and stayed on top Of everything that was going on. This is the standard of care I have had with him now through 2 pregnancies and cancer. He is always on time, and always makes time if I have questions. I feel lucky to have such a great family doctor on my families health team of carers

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Myself and my 4 kids have been his patients for over 12 years. Yes he's busy but that is due to his popularity as a doctor. He still gets you in on time (most of the time) and yes he's on the laptop but that again is due to he's looking at your history to provide proper care. Ive never had issues with rude staff and with 4 kids I'm in a lot. Even with the growing clinic I've never had issues with the care I received. I recommend him and am happy to have a doctor we know will be with us for life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Staff is rude, he doesn't do courtesy calls. It really is all about money and i understand thats the point of a job but when health is involved its nice to think your doctor/staff care. Absolutely wouldn't recommend attending this clinic. Overall horrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Not genuine. Doesn't care about patients. Only cares to get the job done and make money. Reception is medically unknowledgeable. This place is not the same as it use to. Will be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr G is an amazing doctor. He always takes time to fully assess his patients and he will always address multiple issues at one appointment if need be. He is very knowledgable and I know that my family is in the best hands with him. I dread the day that he moves or retires. I do not enjoy the ladies that book appointments though. They seem to enjoy it when they can't fit you in. They all seem nice face to face but there is one or two that are horrible on the phone and genuinely try to be difficult:(

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Been his patient for over 10 years, and for the first time in my life I have a doctor who actually cares about my health. Yes, he spends a lot of time on that dang laptop, which can be frustrating. But without his care, follow-up and advice, I'm not sure I'd still be around. He's helped me though complex medical issues, and sent me to the right people when he'd done all he can. He's my lifesaver, and based on my years of experience with him, I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I have never met dr Greyvenstein, ONLY because he refused/did not feel qualified enough for a simple Botox injection procedure, which has been proven to help certain types of headaches. After a month of not hearing anything back from his clinic where a referral was sent I decided to call and see what the hold up was, turns out Mr. Greyvenstein dissmissed the refferal not planning on having his office contact me to let me know because Mr. Greyvenstein thinks "my medical issues are too complicated and too uncommon" for his qualifications? I suffer from headaches, I am followed by a team of neurologists all that was required of him is simple injections of Botox. Therefore I do not recommend Mr. Greyvenstein to look after anything more then writting on his prescription pad, even for that I'd recommend seeing a real doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He was a nice, normal doctor. He made my awkward procedure a breeze. Nurses are very pleasant and nice. Staff at counter are borderline rude though.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Made a usually bad experience good. The results are amazing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016