Ratings for Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein

Dr G is an amazing doctor. He always takes time to fully assess his patients and he will always address multiple issues at one appointment if need be. He is very knowledgable and I know that my family is in the best hands with him. I dread the day that he moves or retires. I do not enjoy the ladies that book appointments though. They seem to enjoy it when they can't fit you in. They all seem nice face to face but there is one or two that are horrible on the phone and genuinely try to be difficult:(

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Been his patient for over 10 years, and for the first time in my life I have a doctor who actually cares about my health. Yes, he spends a lot of time on that dang laptop, which can be frustrating. But without his care, follow-up and advice, I'm not sure I'd still be around. He's helped me though complex medical issues, and sent me to the right people when he'd done all he can. He's my lifesaver, and based on my years of experience with him, I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I have never met dr Greyvenstein, ONLY because he refused/did not feel qualified enough for a simple Botox injection procedure, which has been proven to help certain types of headaches. After a month of not hearing anything back from his clinic where a referral was sent I decided to call and see what the hold up was, turns out Mr. Greyvenstein dissmissed the refferal not planning on having his office contact me to let me know because Mr. Greyvenstein thinks "my medical issues are too complicated and too uncommon" for his qualifications? I suffer from headaches, I am followed by a team of neurologists all that was required of him is simple injections of Botox. Therefore I do not recommend Mr. Greyvenstein to look after anything more then writting on his prescription pad, even for that I'd recommend seeing a real doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He was a nice, normal doctor. He made my awkward procedure a breeze. Nurses are very pleasant and nice. Staff at counter are borderline rude though.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Made a usually bad experience good. The results are amazing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Every time I get a physical dr g always asks about my history. Does he not have the info from previous apps? A little strange. Too much laptop and no eye contact when speaking to him. Almost like he's not interested. Misdiagnosed a few times. Looks puzzled to what your describing to him. Are you not a doctor?!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I only rated Dr Greyvenstein excellent for punctuality as you are in and out of there as fast as you can take your coat on and off. This once quirky and sincere doctor is now a get you in and out ASAP doctor ...all about the money...certainly not your health. Always looking at his laptop as he rushes about....is there a fire somewhere in the clinic? I have never been simply asked how are you or how is your health? Annual exam is a joke...repeating your history over an over....focusing on the past and not what is happening currently. He is certainly not an advocate for his patients and does not go above and beyond. He almost seems put out/exasperated that you are actually there for an appointment. Very uncomfortable....trying to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Used to be a good doctor...not anymore. The staff at the front are constantly changing and I sense this office is run with an iron fist. Dr G is ALWAYS in a hurry....patients are in and out like a fast food drive thru. He is awkward, provides mimimal information and is overall simply disinterested. This physician does NOT have compassion for his patients. He also used to be partnered with Dr Faul.....a physician who was disciplined for having an affair with a patient. Dr G should rethink why he became a doctor and offer genuine care to his patients. He is all about money and efficiency at the expense of patient care. Looking for another doctor after seeing this doctor for many many years. Don't bother.....inadequate care and medical advice!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

The last 2 reviews/ratings on Ernst G., must have been placed by his mother. This guy could not diagnose a case of acne, and as other have said; he seems to have his own agenda, never asks about you and how you may be feeling, and he spends more time looking at his laptop than caring for his patient. It just always seems, he is trying to get you out of his office asap. And the way he runs his office, it appears he suffers in a big way from Napoleon Syndrome, or more simply "Little Man Complex", and reviewing him is not worth any more of my time.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr G is absolutely wonderful. He is very thorough in his explanations and takes time to make sure that you understand everything before leaving. He has been genuine and caring each visit and has incredible bedside manner with my children. I find the negative reviews on him shocking and wonder if a cranky life attitude from the reviewers might something to do with it. Treat others how you want to be treated. Respect. Kindness. Humility - Dr. G restores my faith in medicine.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016