Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein

You may also like

Dr G is absolutely wonderful. He is very thorough in his explanations and takes time to make sure that you understand everything before leaving. He has been genuine and caring each visit and has incredible bedside manner with my children. I find the negative reviews on him shocking and wonder if a cranky life attitude from the reviewers might something to do with it. Treat others how you want to be treated. Respect. Kindness. Humility - Dr. G restores my faith in medicine.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Greyvenstein has been my family doctor for 8 years now. He used to be genuine but now simply seems to not care. His staff are always rude and I don't feel that he truly cares about his patients anymore. It's always in and out. I will be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Always rushed in and out, and he seems to have his own agenda, and never asks about you and how you may be feeling. Seems to like telling people they have white coat high blood pressure, and they are just old, so get over it. He lacks compassion, caring, and the communication skills required to be an average doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Always feel rushed and he spends more time looking at his lap top than his patient. At annual physical asked to repeatedly go over medical history year after year.....is this information lost every year! Spent little time with me and never asked if I had any concerns. Told to simply get over having white coat high blood pressure. He is knowledgeable but lacks compassion and is disconnected from his patients. A visit to this clinic us faster than a car wash on a cold day.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

It's hard to get an appointment when you need one within a couple days. He does care about his clients but sometimes doesn't give enough of an explanation for results or a diagnoses.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Rushed, unpunctual and seemed disinterested. His staff are rude and bossy, they seem to want to know personal information that I would only want to share with the Dr.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was referred by my family doctor as I have been diagnosed with Chronic Migraines. He referred me for treatment of migraines with Botox due to the frequency. When I walked into the office the front end staff were beyond rude. They asked me to come early to complete paperwork, and when I showed up 15 minutes early, I was told to sit down and wait for my appointment. Apparently there was no paperwork. I was escorted to the back for my appointment and the doctor came in. He was on his computer almost the entire time, rarely making eye contact with me. He asked me 2-3 questions and then told me that I was not a candidate for Botox treatment. He then proceeded to give me a list of "natural" products to take to help with Migraines, and as I told him, I have already tried every natural supplement you can try! It DOESN'T WORK! He totally brushed me off. Being frustrated and on the tail end of a 2 day migraine, of course I teared up and simply said to him that I have already been diagnosed by a neurologist and my family doctor with chronic migraine and they feel I would benefit from this treatment. All he could say was that I did not meet his criteria and I would not get the treatment. At this point I was beyond pissed off. This guy is complete joke of a doctor. I left the office and went straight to my family doctor in tears and explained how awful this experience was. My family doctor was clearly not impressed and referred me to another doctor/specialist. I hope for the sake of his patients, my family doctor does not refer to this guy anymore. Don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Greyvenstein has been our family doctor now for over 10 years. He has helped our through births and deaths. We are so very grateful to have found him and had him advise through so many different scenarios over the years. Whenever we need to see him urgently, we always get an appointment within a day or two, which is amazing in this city. He is always on time, friendly, listens to our concerns, very professional and thorough. I had to comment and give him a five star rating. He deserves every single one of them, and then some.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr G is absolutely wonderful. He is very thorough in his explanations and takes time to make sure that you understand everything before leaving. He has been gen..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greyvenstein is amazing. He is knowledgeable and cares. Very genuine and trustworthy. "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greyvenstein has been my family doctor for 8 years now. He used to be genuine but now simply seems to not care. His staff are always rude and I don't feel th..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Not geniune at all. Used to think he cared but now I know it was this silly accent that sometime makes him sound smart and caring. He is not."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Always rushed in and out, and he seems to have his own agenda, and never asks about you and how you may be feeling. Seems to like telling people they have whit..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Always feel rushed and he spends more time looking at his lap top than his patient. At annual physical asked to repeatedly go over medical history year after..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "It's hard to get an appointment when you need one within a couple days. He does care about his clients but sometimes doesn't give enough of an explanation for ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rushed, unpunctual and seemed disinterested. His staff are rude and bossy, they seem to want to know personal information that I would only want to share with t..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by my family doctor as I have been diagnosed with Chronic Migraines. He referred me for treatment of migraines with Botox due to the frequency. W..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greyvenstein has been our family doctor now for over 10 years. He has helped our through births and deaths. We are so very grateful to have found him and ha..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seriously this guy is amazing!!! I can't stress this enough. He saw us right away and was very calming and funny :) he did such a god job and our son did not ev..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He seems like a nice person but I always feel rushed out of my appointments every time."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable and proffesional- would recommend to anyone"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I tried to contact this physician but his staff put me on hold for 10 minutes...I hung up...not willing to find out about the rest"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wish I could leave a more detailed review... Unfortunately, his staff was not friendly or helpful for booking, so we were not able to get in. The receptionist..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greyvenstein is an amazingly knowledgable and caring doctor. He goes above and beyond in his care and doesn't leave any stones unturned."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my son's circumcision done by him, great doctor. No complications, it looks great and healed beautifully. He was really good at addressing our concerns and ..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "really! All 5 stars that is funny.. Although this guy is soft spoken he is really ignorant and I recommend you stay away from him.."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No idea where I would be if my health were in any other hands. Dr. "G" actually listens to my concerns. He does not brush me aside. I never feel rushed with him..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Greyvenstein for my family doctor. He is the best doctor, very knowledgable and shows sincere care every time I see him. A tr..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did my son's circ and was so great to both him and myself. My son healed well and had no complications.. would recommend him to anyone!"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has got to be the best doctor in the world. I have seen many and he is top notch. He cares. He's knowledgable. And he always puts his patients first. We..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with Dr. G, he conducted my sons circ. and I can say that it was a lot less horrible than I had expected. Hoping to be able to have Dr. ..."

September 18, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 28, 2013