Ratings for Dr. Billy K. Yeh

I've been seeing Dr. Yeh since 2009. My good friend credits Dr. Yeh with changing his life style and his rebound in Cardiac health. In my case, Dr. Yeh has treated me for heart related issues and is superb and knowledgeable. He remembers me with just one or two visits every year. Dr. Yeh's bedside manners are superb and he takes the time to clearly tell me how I am doing. Here is the best part.. He CALLS his patients. Not the nurse... not the PA... HE calls the patients and discusses health information. He once called me on a sunday to review test results I needed for an early monday appt with another doctor. WHO does that?! I will see Dr. Yeh until he retires. I'm proud to say he's my Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My wife and I used Dr. Yeh for over 15 years. He helped save her life when she was given 3 months to live. Always took time to explain everything in great detail. Wish we still lived in Miami so that we could continue to use his services. Once told me that when I needed his help to come in without an appointment. He would fit me in. Told me he was always available to help patients. Very intelligent and up to date on issues.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I was referred on an emergency basis by my gp for an echocardiogram. Dr. Yeh saw me, but did not perform the echo for another five days. He re-did test work, which came back with worse results than the ones that motivated my doctor for me to see him. When I asked him why things were getting worse, he would not tell me. When I asked him what my diagnosis and prognosis were, he would not tell me. His staff, other than the tech who did the echo, were abrupt and inaccurate (his physician's assistant wrote down the wrong dosages for my meds!). I am an intelligent person, and expect intelligent input. Dr. Yeh is highly credentialed, but like a lot of doctors he does not have the desire to communicate with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Billy Yeh made me wait for him for more than an hour in a room. I told the nurse that I had to leave to teach a class. He finally came. He rushed through my appointment. He was very unfriendly and was extremely rude. I will never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Billy K. Yeh's Credentials

• Coll Of Med Natl Taiwan Univ, Taipei, Taiwan (244-02 Eff 1/1971) (Grad. 1961)