Ratings for Dr. Bill Mulgrew

Great place for kids and adults. Very professional and comfortable environment. Great staff!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Mulgrew is a knowledge, professional orthodontist with capable, friendly, caring staff. Thank you for my new smile.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

My braces were transformative! I love my smile and have such confidence now when I talk, smile, and meet people. I cannot say enough about how positive and appreciative I feel about Dr. Mulgrew and my orthodontic treatment. I feel extremely fortunate to have had a Doctor with such expertise and professionalism support me and guide me through my braces. Dr. Mulgrew worked with me for over 4 years from braces and tads, and finally he worked with my own dentist to finish the procedure with veneers. I always knew the direction the treatment was going, and when changes occurred he patiently and thoroughly explained the reasoning behind it. Every aspect of my orthodontic treatment was positive and worth it! So, I cannot leave out the amazing staff at Okanagan Orthodontics as well. They truly are a team and help support you through the procedures as well. As you can imagine, there were a significant number of appointments over four years. The staff were always friendly, helpful, and professional.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I started my orthodontic treatment over three years ago and every session has been an excellent experence. The service, honesty and quality are all wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Mulgrew and his very freindly staff to anybody in need of orthodontics work. My braces have recently come off and the workmanship of restoring my bite is excellent. Plus if you have any questions or want to understand more about a process both Dr. Mulgrew and his staff have spent the time to teach me the detials of that process.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I can't say enough good things about this office, the staff and Dr Mulgrew. They have seen two of my children and one is currently in treatment. I love how they explained things to not only me, but to my son and made him part of the decision making. He had a prior bad experience with an orthodontist and this office has turned that around for him !! He is not scared and anxious to attend appointments and as a matter of fact he actually goes by himself and always has a great experience. They even worked with our special family situation to answer my ex husbands inquiries. Dr Mulgrew has been great for our family and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I found Dr Mulgrew to be an excellent orthodontist. He always kept me informed with the procedure and was extremely helpful with any questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering seeing an orthodontist. It was a great experience and I am thrilled with the results. Much appreciated

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am extremely pleased with the results of my orthodontic treatment provided by Dr Mulgrew. He took the time to consider options to overcome the crowding. Initially standard braces followed by Invisalign were considered, but after research, Dr Mulgrew recommended the extraction of one tooth followed by Invisalign. The Acceledent that Dr Mulgrew suggested made a huge difference, shortening the treatment time by several months. He is as excitied about the progress and results of my treatment as I am! Dr Mulgrew explained the process in detail, and everyone on his team was very helpful, punctual and genuinely seemed happy to be working there. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Mulgrew to others.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Mulgrew is a very arrogant dentist. He spends very little time (often less than a minute in our experience) with each patient before/after instructing other staff to do the adjustments. Over the course of our kids' treatments, we occasionally asked what we believed to be intelligible and relevant questions about the progression of the treatment, and he was consistently very dismissive. He was referred to us by our family dentist, but in hindsight, I wish we had researched him more, and chosen someone different. The staff seem harried, often leaving you feeling that you're being processed through there as quickly as possible. They often give the impression that they are being interrupted from other work, almost imposed upon, when they have to stop what they're doing to assist patients or parents who approach the reception desk. The last point may seem petty, but he does have a bad breath problem that some patients are very sensitive to. He sometimes does not have his mask over his face, making visits incredibly unpleasant for the patient. I find it .ironic that their website has a paragraph discussing ways to deal with halitosis.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I am so glad I chose this office for my daughter's orthodontics. Dr. Mulgrew is friendly, kind and very knowledgeable and has given us different options to choose from for our daughters treatment, which is nice to be given all the angles to choose from. His staff is especially friendly and make us feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Mulgrew and his staff made my ~3 year orthodontic treatment a very pleasant, informative and comfortable experience. From my consultation appointments to my braces removal and retainer fitting - I was always aware of what was happening during my treatment and why. I am absolutely amazed and overjoyed with the results of my smile, especially with the correction of my jaw alignment without surgery! I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014