Ratings for Dr. Howard I. Schwartz

EXCELLENCE all around. Great care, reciprocity, feedback,

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Office is a factory. You'll feel like a number. Dr. Schwartz is friendly but will not take time to make you understand or answer your questions. After tons of appts, money, time, and a gastroscopy he still just keeps setting up appts "to see how I'm doing in a month". I still have no idea what's wrong with me and when I voiced this to him he said, "I might just be getting old." (I'm 29!)I think he just cares about the money. Don't waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Ive been going to Dr. Schwartz for 20 yrs and I think hes great I travel 250 miles just to make sure he alone keeps me going

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

I went to this Dr. when I was having frequent stomach aches. After several visits and about 10 prescriptions later I wasn't any better so I decided to go to another Dr.(Baigorri) who immediately diagnosed me with IBS. With a simple diet change and no medicine I was cured and felt much better! If you like to waste time and money and take tons of medication you do not need go to Schwartz, if not stay away!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Howard I. Schwartz's Credentials

• Creole

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in South Miami, FL