Ratings for Dr. Rafi Husain

Dr. Husain is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. His medical advice is always bang on and he genuinely cares for his patients good health. He has a maginect personality and is very likeable. Very experienced in the medical field as he has been practicing medicine a very long time. He has been mine and my family's doctor for 24 years and thanks to him We all live a healthy life. His appointments are not on time somedays and the wait time could reach an hour past your appointment time but all highly experienced doctors and sod out doctors are never on time . I don't mind waiting as I highly value his medical experience,advice and care. Truly one of the top doctors in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Husain is an incredibly knowledgeable man and I understand he is a very busy doctor because of this but the overlooking of patients is getting out of hand. There is nothing worse than waiting an hour + for an appointment that took days to get with a doctor you know and trust only to be turned away as if you're problem isn't significant enough for him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Husain has been my doctor for 20 years and I couldn't ask for a better physician. He is very knowledgeable, is compassionate and caring. He's supportive and personable. I be read unflattering comments about punctuality, but my guess is you'll find this with most doctors given their patient load. Keep up the good work Doc!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Hussain has been my family doctor since birth and i couldn't ask for a better man to take care of me. The wait is kind of ridiculous, i make an appointment and still wait an hour after i'm booked to get in. His front staff on the other hand are the worst women i've ever had to deal with. These women are average at best in person but on the phone they are the rudest old hags i've ever had the unpleasure of dealing with. Theres 2 or 3 of them that are just short, nasty, rude and need to find jobs elsewhere; perhaps in a warehouse away from humans.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Husain since I was born. He used to be a great doctor who cared about his patients but now it seems like he just wants to write a prescription and push us out the door as fast as possible. After getting a second opinion from another doctor, it's clear that I need to take my family elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

There is only one receptionist that gets to me because she gives me wrong information and gets confused very easily to discuss things, she has also placed me on hold for a while without informing me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The BEST - truly the Best - we have been seeing him since my girls were little. He is fantastic - and now my girls continue to see him with family of their own. I would recommend him to anyone - the only thing I do not like now is if you have a emergency issue that needs his attention - you won't get in ---- by time you do - and wait for the appointment schedule - you better have another doctor as well.

Submitted February 18, 2016

Easily the best doctor I have had in my entire life. The front end staff are wonderful as well. Dr. Husain has shown nothing but compassion and guidance throughout my 6 years as his patient. I would recommend Dr. Husain to anyone who is serious about their health.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I felt bad giving him one star for punctuality, but that is the reality. I usually try to be his first appointment of the day and he is already running behind! Not sure what that is about, but seems to be standard for doctors. He is a very good doctor. His advice is good and he is really encouraging. He makes you feel like he is a part of your team.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

And easily the best looking doc in EDM!! Superior knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015