Ratings for Dr. Louis T. Morrison

I will not return to this doctor. He is distant and condescending to both me and my other caregivers. He does little each visit and getting a referral is no easy task--hurts his bottom line--which is all he seems to care about. Not much help to me. Office environment very unpleasant. Just plain don't like going there and I won't from now on. Punctuality isn't everything.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I like this doctor because he takes his time and listens to you. He is not in a rush to get out the door. I had big medical issue and he helped me with them I am healthyer to day because of him

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Morrison is an excellent doctor. What I like about him is that he never over books. when you come in, he pretty much takes you at your appointment time and there is usually one other person waiting not a whole room full. He is like the old small town doctor. Every visit I see him and never a nurse practicioner. Love him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Morrison helped me loose 50 lbs, it helped my blood pressure, my triglycirides and cholestrol. He kept after me and was very stern. Anytime I walk in his office feeling bad he always brightens my day with humor. Hes a good guy!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Louis T. Morrison's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL