Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Mendelsohn

The staff was good it seems like his technicians spend mor time with you than he does.The day I was there I waited a long time for him to see me.He wasn't in the exam room a good 15 seconds before his cell phone started ring.Which he excused himself and left me sitting there with the girl that writes in the charts.(she was nice) Needless to say 15 minutes later he returned with some lame line. "when it rains it pours" well I've been to see him on a couple other occasions and damn if the same thing didn't happen. And once again I was lef alone with the girl who writes in the charts. She was more informitive than he was.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Mendelsohn made me feel that he was interested in me as an individual by allotting plenty of time for the exam. He was pleasant and concerned. Spent time listening to my issues, thoroughly checked everything out and then clearly explained the problem and what he would do to correct it. I saw him on three occasions and his behavior was consistent on each visit. The staff was professional and the office well run.Very caring and committed doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Alan D. Mendelsohn's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet