Ratings for Dr. Julius A. Gasso

Consistently gives great card to my Mom and Dad . He had been our doctor for many years,

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Gasso's office for the past 10 years and always feel that he is attentive and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I can't believe the previous comment!,, most kind, compassionate Dr. I have ever met! Would recommend him to any family member

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Gasso to anyone. We met him at Kendall Regional Hospital, he performed the procedure needed and never returned to see us. When my dade complained of pain and shortness of breath he said it was normal via a telephone call. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Gasso to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Gasso performed a procedure on my mom that was described as a routine procedure. However, during the procedure, Dr. Gasso punctured an artery. That was not supposed to happen. Although my mom complained of the pain (which she had not felt during similar procedures performed in the past), Dr. Gasso disregarded my mom's complaints and did nothing to comfort her. After repeated pleas by my mom that she was experiecing unbeaarable pain (and about 4 hours later), Dr. Gasso finally had my mom sent to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. At the emergency room, they quickly realized that my mom was suffering from severe internal hemorrhaging due to the punctured artery. If Dr. Gasso had waited any longer to transfer my mom to the emergency room, she could have died.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Julius A. Gasso's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1982)