Dr. Lisa Jugloff

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Jugloff

Great first meeting with Dr. Jugloff! I agree with the positive comments about her. :)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Pleasant, kind, concerned and thorough. I feel very comfortable asking her anything! I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Jugloff followed my throughout my 2 pregnancies. She was wonderful. My 2 daughters, mother and grandmother all see her. She always has time to answer our questions. Great family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

New, bright clinic. I'm fortunate to have found her as my new family physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Can't ever get an appointment in less than 4-6 months. She is my family doctor but I haven't seen her in years. I have some health issues and she has been ZERO help at all because I can't get an appointment. By the time the appointment comes around I have been to a walk-in or emerg. She has 2 kids and thought it would be a great idea to maintain a medical practice 2 days per week. Obviously this hasn't worked out well for her patients. I am leaving her care ASAP.

Submitted September 30, 2016

If you are smart enough to read reviews on her than you know she is not a acceptable doctor and you will go elsewhere. I think the health care system has a few problems, a major one being a doctor as poor as her being able to see patients.

Submitted March 15, 2016

Love Dr. Jugloff! However, she's good so expect her schedule to be full and make regular appointments well in advance! I never wait when I have an appointment, she's thorough when I'm there and knows my history AND she's amazing with my 5-year old son. Can't ask for much more than that!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

she is a great doctor! Right up until you actually need a real doctor's help. The sooner you realize she won't help you when you need help the better, don't play the "I can do that for you (actually I'll take 3 years before telling you I can't)" game.

Submitted July 17, 2015

Known her for 10 years. Great doctor, always kind and compassionate. If not for her I may not be alive today.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I find it ridiculous that the individual below is blaming the doctor for her self image issues. If you are 20 pounds over your BMI then YES you do need to loose weight! It is her JOB to inform you that your not at a healthy weight and you need to do something about it. Dr. Jugloff is amazing and the most caring and compassionate doctor ever. Yes the wait time is long but it's worth it! I consider myself lucky to have her as my own.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015