Ratings for Dr. Araceli Quevedo

Terrible staff with long wait times. This Doctor does not listen to the patient or show compassion. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I had to quit Humana's Medicare Advantage Insurance to avoid having Doctor A. Quevedo as prime Doctor. She said to me "you have to learn to live with the pills I gave you" , not listening to the feed back I gave her, that "her pills" did not improved the "signs" of allergy in my eyes that she had diagnosed as allergy to seasonal plants. I just needed to be referred to an allergy specialist or to a competent ophthalmologist , but she decided I had to learn to live with my pills.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Very personable and caring. She really cares and knows her stuff. I hope she lives a very long time because I would never change my primary care giver.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Rude, unprofessional, not at all knowledgeable. Stay away. This Doctor has sent an 80 year old patient to the wrong doctor, told the patient her kidneys were failing when they were not, took the wrong blood test for a specialist she was to see the following week, prescribed the wrong medication. This so called doctor is a nut, in fact this person should not have a license to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

She is a very good and caring Dr. She explains to me whatever is wrong clearly and in a practical way and she also explains the medications and treatment modalities clearly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

This staff at this drs. office are rude. They get annoyed with you and never seem to smile. I would not recommend this office to anyone. As far as the drs., they are NOT helpful at all and NEVER return your phone calls. I can see why Dr. Ehrenman left this group. Stay away!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Staff was not friendly at all. Of the many times that I've needed their services not once have I received a smile in return. Dr. Quevedo is not the most helpful. I've never been seen on time. Even when i arrived 10 minutes beofre my appt. in fact they've seen me later than my scheduled appt. time. I always felt rushed when Dr. Quevedo would see me. When I needed explanation it was given too quickly. She walked out of the room before telling me what she was going to tell me about my medical problem. She performed the general assestment and forgot to answer my questions. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS NO KNOWLEDGE, NOT HELPFULL AT ALL, NOT VERY FREINDLY,AND BAD ATTITUDE

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Araceli Quevedo's Credentials

• Adio/Pennsylvania Institute Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners