Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Goldberg

I'll start out by saying that the staff and the office was very nice upon first visit. I scheduled a well women's visit since my insurance allows me one visit a year. That well woman's visit turned out to be a $400 charge. Why? Becuase when the doctor asked me basic questions and I answered honestly, I was told that because I had concerns, it's concerned an office visit. WELL ISN'T THAT WHAT A WELL WOMAN'S VISIT IS? TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU'RE WELL?! So upset with the way the office manager handled the situation, she was very rude and disrespectful to my mother and myself. This office proved that doctors really just care about their payment and how the business is doing, not how well the patient is.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Best Doctor ! Above all, he is very reliable, very competent, very professional. I felt safe. It is so important to feel you are in good hands when the situation is not so good.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He's a very nice, knowledgeable doctor. I def recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

I had alot of pain and he blew me off, Worse doc I would never go back and staff was rude

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

excellent doctor, kind, very knowledgable, answers all questions office is great with super nice helpful staff, not a factory atmosphere-i was treated like a person---EVERY WOMAN SHOULD GO HIS PRACTICE

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

the best very kind copassionate and knowledgable,, answered my questions GREAT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Todd M. Goldberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL