Ratings for Dr. Yoav Barnavon

Yes, he's charming, but Barnavon botched my tummy tuck so badly he had to redo it a month later! He told me on the table that an allergic reaction to Marcaine caused large, open wounds. Found out yrs later I am not allergic to Marcaine, it was due to Flap Necropsy (leaving the clamps on too long so the skin dies). Had I known that he lied to me, and if I wasn't in such agony, I would have sued the __________!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

He is an amazing doctor who takes care of you and make sure you are very happy with your results. He has never let me down or my friends that I have referred to him. Thank you dr. Barnavon for being so exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

He caused my symmastia and bottoming out of both breasts. He used implants that were way too wide for my frame. He gave me UNDERFILLED saline implants. I'm so lucky that I had no rippling, but he was basically asking for it. He has caused me so much pain and suffering and money it is unfathomable. NEVER go to this man. It's no wonder I'm the first person to rate him on here. No one's even heard of him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Yoav Barnavon's Credentials

• French

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL