Ratings for Dr. Kelly Gallagher

I've been seeing Kelly for over 20 years and have no desire to see any other dentist. Kelly is knowledgeable, easy to talk to and ask questions, very professional and genuinely cares about his patients. I've moved to a different province and still continue to see Kelly when I go home rather than seek out a new dentist. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Gallagher is top notch in my books. Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Staff is very welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Kelly is the absolute BEST! My children & I have been w/ him for over 20 years!! I had terrible dentist experiences before Kelly & he has always been aware of my fear & is wonderful!! Thank you Kelly...

Submitted April 16, 2016

Highly recommend! Gives back in volunteer work and teaching at the u of s. Friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Great dentist and office. They are all very professional and deliver a high quality of care. They are truly excellent. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

TERRIBLE is an understatement. Worst dentist I have had in 25 years. Talks a good walk, but his skills are terrible. Only reason I went to him was because my daughter-in-law (who is a dentist) moved away. I had my daughter-in-law check my teeth on my last visit out east because I was in excruciating pain on the teeth GALLAGHER worked on. She told me that he used the cheap filing material (to save himself money, but charged me for the gold), and that he didn't properly prep the tooth so there was new decay under a BRAND new filling. My bill was over 2000 dollars!!! OMG...Gallagher should not be practicing, let alone be teaching students. I should have listened to the reviews from others below!! BUYER BEWARE. I contacted the College of Dental Surgeons...turns out he has had MULTIPLE complaints...yet he buys his way out every time.

Submitted December 17, 2014

This Dentist is horrible. Did a root canal on me after misdiagnosing me. Now I have severe pain in my tooth with hot and cold. He recommended a crown as well. After numerous attempts to get him to fix it I went to another Dentist that took care of me. I didnt need a crown and she had to fix his work. Brutal. Should have been a **** not a Dentist

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

BRUTAL experience! I will never return. This man needs to get off his "high horse" and realize he is not as "talented" as he thinks he is. He did a root canel on on eof my molars. He pierced through the root and went over a cm past the root! I had another dentist show me an xray of the root canel he did and that dentist showed me why my tooth was in so much pain after my root canel was because GALLAGHER did not do the root canel properly. He was aware of this *big mistake* cause he too took an xray after he did the RC...and he never had the professionalism to tell me he screwed up!! He sent me home and took my money even though he knew my pain would return and that he made a huge error!! I will be filing a report with the Saskatchewan Dental Association. This is totally unacceptable behaviour from a Doctor. ALSO The hygienist was very rude as well. I have always had agreat experience with cleanings until I came to Grosvenor dental. I will NEVER GO BACK to this office!! :(

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I began to see Kelly after a friend recommended him. I had not seen a dentist for 14 years and had a very severe phobia due to some bad experiences as a child with the school dental program and worry over the damage that may have occurred to my teeth over such a long time span. Kelly changed this for me and now I have regular check ups and no anxiety. I called his office when I needed to have a procedure done by a different dental surgeon than he had referred me to due to the original being unable to do it. He took time to talk with me and reassure me about the concerns I was having. The new surgeon ended up being quite rude and impatient: it was a very bad experience. I was quite suprised that, the next time I was in for a check up, Kelly said that he had heard what occurred and wanted to apologize to me for what the other doctor had done, even though it was not his fault at all: it was a different clinic and not the person he had referred me to. Good sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

I was very impressed as I had a fear from way back of dentist, but I felt very relaxed with him. excellent job and dentist......would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Kelly Gallagher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients