Ratings for Dr. Jose F. Castaneda

Dr. Castenada is a very good doctor. The staff is always kind. Both Dr. Castenada and Dr. Nodarse are good doctors, so the facility is always busy, therefore you may have to wait a few minutes longer. It is worth the wait. They are both knowledgeable, straight to the point and they care about their patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I ABSOLUTE love Dr. CASTENADA and his staff. They are AWESOME! I would definitely recommend everybody to see him for yearly's or pregnancies! Well worth the visit.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I be Dr Jose Castaneda patient for over 24 years and he is the BEST,allways take time to listenig his patient,take care you in the health and the sicks times.Allways have a smile for everybody.I pray for him and his family and god bless him,to keep my Dr for ever.Maritza R.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Castaneda for years now - and hope he will always be affiliated with whatever insurance company I have! I have never had a better, more caring doctor. He takes the time to explain everything and always has time to talk to his patients. The best!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

One of the best gynecologists in this area. He is patient, understanding, and a kind person as well. He makes sure you understand everything. The staff are very helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I have been a patient for 12 years and I love my doctor. He has appointments for paitents after 5:00 and is always accomodating. If I need a perscription, the staff calls it in and it's always ready for me when I go to pick it up. Dr Castaneda treats me with respect and always listens to what i have to say. I would highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

I'VE BEEN WITH DR. CASTANEDA FOR MORE THAN 11 YEARS! HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND EVERY PERSON THAT IS HIS PATIENT AGREE WITH ME THAT IN A WAY OR ANOTHER HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT. HE TREAT YOU AS FAMILY MEMBER AND NOT ANOTHER FILE. I'VE BEEN FORCE TO CHANGE HIM BECAUSE HE NOT LONGER ACEPT MY INSURANCE CARD AND THIS IS HOW I END IT HERE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Jose F. Castaneda's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Trujillo, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Trujillo, Peru (Grad. 1974)