Ratings for Dr. Sean Petrovic

Dr. Petrovic has been my Family Physician for over 10 years. He saved my life recently when i came to him with symptoms of what I thought was a chest cold after recent travel to Peru. His intuition told him otherwise, and beforeI knew it I was properly treated with bloodthinners for a clot in my lungs. Can't thank him and his staff enough for their prompt and compassionate care.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Petrovic is caring and positive He is a no nonsense guy and great to send you for special services. He is not a prescription pusher but will make sure you get help If your lucky enough to get him as he now is not taking new clients feel lucky!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Won't order tests. Won't prescribe meds. If you have a car accident or want proactive health care, forget him, useless. Was patient for 6 years.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Seen him for years - since he moved to his new office have found he focuses on computer data entry and not on accurately listening. Seems to like talking about himself more than listening to patient's need. Seems to have lost his ability to mutually discuss issues and has moved to be authoritarian approach without really grasping the situation fully.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I've seen this doctor for several years now and unfortunately he has lost all ability to focus on patients needs, and only wishes to grow his bank account, which he readily admits is his focus. He's certainly arrogant as others have mentioned numerous times and I think just tired of what he does. New office is very "business" oriented and though new location is shiny and nice to look at, the level of care is certainly not where it should be and the focus is on Botox and other moneymakers. You will also be prevented from seeing other doctors in the practice as they do not allow a switch! I strongly suggest you seek an alternative physician, as Dr. Petrovic is just too focused on himself and the dollar bill and went from being a decent doctor to very self-centred.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I went to see Dr Petrovic looking to get a referral to a sports physician I had been in contact with about an injury preventing me from running or exercising the lower half of my body. He completely blew me off, insisted there was no such thing as a sports medicine/doctors, and proceeded to tell me I should lift weights and swim to work on my upper body because I look weak. He was completely rude, arrogant and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I am new to his office. Visited with my 2 children. Beautiful office, great staff and very punctual visit. It was the best and most professional visit with a doctor I have ever had in my life! I would strongly recommend. He listened to me and my concerns and treated me as a human being and had a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I went in to see Dr. Petrovic today. My car was run off the road by a semi. Since the accident my life has been completely ruined. So depressed I can barely leave the house. This Dr. COMPLETELY swept me under the rug. He wasn't even able to diagnose my 5 yr olds throat infection. Rude & arrogant and fake. If you have been in an accident, or have a child with autism who needs to be examined. Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

My doctor for 25+ years.....he is thorough and considerate at all times.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr , Sean just moved his office down by Choices Food Market on King George Hwy. New office is beautiful, clean, great staff ( including some from the old office) and best of all the same great Doctor! Best of all I can now book appointments and the long waits are gone. Congrats from a long time patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016