You may also like

Rate Dr. Sean Petrovic

Dr. Sean Petrovic's Ratings

I was treated by Dr. Petrovic for high blood pressure for over 2 yrs. Many different meds. which one time sent me to Emerg. and in hospital for 3 days, with dehydration. Finally received the right diagnosis here in Ontario, had Multiple Myeloma. Endured 16 treatments of chemotherapy and steroids and a stem cell transplant, which almost killed me. Dr. Petrovic only gave me pills and never followed up on tests that were important. Thank goodness for the intelligent doctors here in Ontario, for without their help I would be dead, if I had stayed in British Columbia.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2870445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Absolutely the best Doctor in town! Have been coming for over 20 years! Been on the money everytime.The staff are like family to me.. The sometimes long waits are worth it!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Used to be great,I don't know what happened but misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis,I went to an ear,nose and throat specialist after having ringing in my ears referred by another doctor after Dr petrochemical dismissed my problem as noise damage,it was my eustation tubes and I was treated,went back to see him on an unrelated issue and let him know after testing it was not from noise damage,he turned to me and said I'm still convinced it's noise damage,I called my specialist and he was disgusted,I will never set foot in that office again,I've been going there for over ten years,he's not the Dr petrovic I used to see,it saddened me,I've had multiple other issues as well

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

best there is in white rock south surrey area of bc

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

He's been looking after me for over 10 yrs and never have an issue with him or staff. Have seen him many times due to work accident and have seen he has a very loyal bunch that come to see him and not an other doc.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2546959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Absolutely the BEST Doctor you can find!!!!! Helpful ,Caring ,Good People Skills, Empathetic. Helped me through a very difficult time in my life. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1814734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Be wary. Dr. Petrovic is very nice and has a fabulous bedside manner, but I have had episodes in which I was very unhappy with what he diagnosed. One concern resulting in him giving me a medication without really instructing on its use. I ended up using it, passing out at home, freaking out my family, and though I was ok, had he been THOROUGH in its use it would never happen. sure, I am to blame as well..but he is VERY VERY good at smiling and being somewhat knowledgeable, but I would be very very careful in seeing him. Other MDs who are less warm and fuzzy I have found much more thorough. My experience of over many many years is to avoid him. Great on fluff.One of top 10 MD's a few years ago in Vancouver Sun survey of $$$ in lower mainland. Recently opened a botox clinic.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1814733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Very good service, kind, professional, and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1814732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

My Husband & Myself have Known Dr. Petrovic since 1998.We would not go to anyone else.We would Highly recomend Dr. Petrovic to anyone who wants a Ggreat Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Love his bedside manner, his willingness to help and go beyond the call of duty. He has helped in in so many ways.Julie Mulleady

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1814730].votes_count ]]