Ratings for Dr. Sean Petrovic

I am new to his office. Visited with my 2 children. Beautiful office, great staff and very punctual visit. It was the best and most professional visit with a doctor I have ever had in my life! I would strongly recommend. He listened to me and my concerns and treated me as a human being and had a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I went in to see Dr. Petrovic today. My car was run off the road by a semi. Since the accident my life has been completely ruined. So depressed I can barely leave the house. This Dr. COMPLETELY swept me under the rug. He wasn't even able to diagnose my 5 yr olds throat infection. Rude & arrogant and fake. If you have been in an accident, or have a child with autism who needs to be examined. Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

My doctor for 25+ years.....he is thorough and considerate at all times.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr , Sean just moved his office down by Choices Food Market on King George Hwy. New office is beautiful, clean, great staff ( including some from the old office) and best of all the same great Doctor! Best of all I can now book appointments and the long waits are gone. Congrats from a long time patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Petrovic is an amazing dr. I've seen him since I moved to BC at age 4. He is so caring, thoughtful, and makes you feel comfortable. His staff is great and for a doctors office it's an all around pleasant environment. I defiantly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

HE IS ONE DOC.. THAT IS SO KIND AND UNDERSTANDING..JUST WONDERFULL.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Petrovic's throughout the past 25 years and have found him to be the most compassionate, caring Dr in the area. He has an excellent bedside manner and I highly recommend him. He and his staff are amazing...no wonder it's always so crowded! It's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Sean Petrovic is a racist. I have a fast growing tumor and I am taking medication, he refused to give me any blood test or ultrasound! The only thing he gave was an ultrasound after 1 year. My tumor is growing at 1mm per day. By that time my stomach would have been gone! There is always possible the patient's tumor stopped growing, so he doesn't wants to take the risk of being overspending, but, thats's why you are called a DOCTOR, if you don't want to take responsibilities, don't be a doctor! After thinking the risk he's gonna take, guess what, why don't we leave coloured people with less ultrasound opportunities, since this little Indian girl with heavy accent wouldn't be able to know where to send her complaint to.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr Sean recently diagnosed me with cardiomyopathy when my previous GP told me I was just out of shape. Great staff , amazing doctor. I would not be alive today if it was not for his quick caring actions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Sean Petrovic's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am new to his office. Visited with my 2 children. Beautiful office, great staff and very punctual visit. It was the best and most professional visit with a do..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I went in to see Dr. Petrovic today. My car was run off the road by a semi. Since the accident my life has been completely ruined. So depressed I can barely lea..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for 25+ years.....he is thorough and considerate at all times."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr , Sean just moved his office down by Choices Food Market on King George Hwy. New office is beautiful, clean, great staff ( including some from the old office..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Petrovic is an amazing dr. I've seen him since I moved to BC at age 4. He is so caring, thoughtful, and makes you feel comfortable. His staff is great and f..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "HE IS ONE DOC.. THAT IS SO KIND AND UNDERSTANDING..JUST WONDERFULL. "

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Petrovic's throughout the past 25 years and have found him to be the most compassionate, caring Dr in the area. He has an excellent..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Sean Petrovic is a racist. I have a fast growing tumor and I am taking medication, he refused to give me any blood test or ultrasound! The only thing he gave ..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sean recently diagnosed me with cardiomyopathy when my previous GP told me I was just out of shape. Great staff , amazing doctor. I would not be alive today..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great doctor who recently helped me thruoh a very difficult time in my life. He and his staff are just wonderful,"

September 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Say him today because my husband foot is so infected he can't even walk. He didn't even look at his foot instead tried to get me to do allergy testing a reason ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Brutal service. Poorly kept facility. Estimates by staff corrections by staff poor. "

August 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was treated by Dr. Petrovic for high blood pressure for over 2 yrs. Many different meds. which one time sent me to Emerg. and in hospital for 3 days, with deh..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best Doctor in town! Have been coming for over 20 years! Been on the money everytime.The staff are like family to me.. The sometimes long waits ..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Used to be great,I don't know what happened but misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis,I went to an ear,nose and throat specialist after having ringing in my ears refe..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best there is in white rock south surrey area of bc"

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's been looking after me for over 10 yrs and never have an issue with him or staff. Have seen him many times due to work accident and have seen he has a very ..."

September 22, 2014
  • combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 91435)

May 3, 2012