Ratings for Dr. Sean Petrovic

AWESOME DOCTOR! He is so down to earth, and is respectful to me. Not condescending,very empathetic. I consider him the greatest Doc in the world and consider him a friend. Hope to have him for many years to come and hope he never retires. There is no one that could replace him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have seen him since I was a little girl now 32. He fought for me to get my tonsils out in a time when they were stubbornly refusing to do so eve thought I was ill constantly and have a low grade infection always until they were removed. I was sick form 6-9 and he argued my case was unique and should not be lumped in with rules of the day saying no tonsils out cause generation before they just took them out for no reason. He always been kind and empathetic and willing to go the extra mile for someone’s heath. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Prescribed me medication without proper medical tests, lab test would have shown that I was having a serious medical issue one that needed surgery not just prescriptions. Seems he either over prescribes or under, is there some sort of a quota?

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Great doctor, great staff! He has helped 3 generations of my family. Down to earth, great with the kids, patient with my elderly parents. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I have been attending Dr. Sean with my family for about 15 years. I just attended his new office next to Choices food store. Very pleasant atmosphere, and pleasant staff. We will continue to remain loyal customers for as long as he remains practicing!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. P has helped me through a very difficult time dealing with a car accident. He was very sympathetic, and was very knowledgeable dealing with managing my care. He helped me get a fair settlement and let me get my life back on track. He has been great as my family doctor and my wife and kids love him too.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

He has been my doc for last 5 years. He has taken care of my 2 young kids and helped me through my early stages of mothering,given lots of great advice as he has kids of his own. Recently helped my husband through a difficult workplace injury and helped him get back to work. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Staff is great especially Andjelka and Kris. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Was involved in a workplace injury. Been dealing with this for the last year with over 20 plus visits. When i gave example experiencing added pain to my injury, in writing it was a new injury to him, which has completley screwed me for my WCB claim and have been denied. Now having to pay lawyer fees to try to explain his 4h grade literature to the judge and how it possibly got so messed up. My “new injury” is from picking up a piece of paper as the writing states, when really my only injury was at work. I have multiple disk issues, straightening of the upper spine, and pinched nerves. And he still looks me in the face and explains that these things shouldent be causing me pain. Well guess what, THEY ARE. If you are looking for severe pain management advice, you are better off calling a drug dealer then coming to this clinic. 100% more affective. “ Someone will call you in a couple weeks with an apointment to see a neurosurgeon” 6 months later I am in the hospital barley able to walk from the pain. 2 days after hospital visit, i have an appointment booked for this week after the emerg doctor saw the condition of my back. Still waiting for my call from Dr Petrovic. Avoid at all costs, specially if you are injured from work and have a WCB claim

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Petrovic for more than 20 years, he used to be a great family Dr. Since moving to his new office, he has none of my records CT scan done 18 months ago, scope and respiratory tests. The specialist I waited 2 years to see would have liked those reports, but alas they are in storage in his basement. Visiting him is like groundhog day the movie, go over the same ground continually , he tries to prescribe the same meds that haven't worked and seems to have a limit on how many specialists he can send people to, he appears to hate referring, do you get demerits for referring? He hasn't taken my blood pressure in years, he needs to stay away from that computer and actually listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Just joined his practice in the last year after my G.P. Retired. He is great with with my children, and is knowledgeable and kind. His staff are very friendly and helpful with fitting us in and making referrals. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017