Ratings for Dr. Andrew Mis

I found his receptionists to be extremely rude in person and also on the telephone ...

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Excellent Doctor and Staff impressed by all. Very easy to talk to and explains everything so you can understand.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Mis has been excellent and has taken great care of me and my eyes from cancer through cataract surgery. Professional, helpful, positive.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I was referred to him by an Optometrist as I required eye surgery urgently. I must say that I was very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mis. Pleasant, so knowledgable, and has a gift to do such fine, dictate eye surgeries. I feel blessed to have had him as my eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Excellent, and very knowledgeable. Treated me with respect and dignity. Took the time to explain my situation and answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

An excellent Doctor....my husband and I have been patients for years. Always pleasant and very thorough in whatever he does for us. Has also referred us to someone else if necessary with very little waiting time for the appointment. We are lucky to have him!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Very down to earth and easy to speak to. He is very thorough and explains what what he is looking for and check-up plan.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Mis is very thorough, knowledgeable, and approachable. He answers all patient questions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Mis for years, He is kind, takes his time, and is very nice Dr to talk with. He explains everything. I wish there were more doctors like him..

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009