Ratings for Dr. Berl A. Michel

I called to make an appt with Dr Michel for my concern of having a Myalgia. He picked up the phone because his office staff was at lunch. He spent 10m speaking with me about my problems. He was extremely helpful and concerned and I wasn't even a patient. I rated everything 5 stars because I had no other choice but, Dr Michel is a doctor that values human health. If you have fibromyalgia, I would definitely see him. He directed me in another area…..so he is not all about the $$. He is rare and I was so surprised and grateful, that he took the time to speak with me. Thank you Dr Michel for your knowledge and concern.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

As always, to see this doctor is all about the money. I called this office after viewing the DVD about fibromyalgia, and unfortunately I'm on medicaid, and this doctor doesn't work on a sliding scale. This doctor described in detail how debilitating this disease is, however the people that have lost their jobs as a result of poor health do not have a prayer to obtain quality health care. I guess that quality health care is only for the rich or the highly insured. Obamacare is starting to look better and better, as time goes on. Quite frankly, I'd much rather be working than suffering from this awful syndrome. I was very good at what I did for a living, however, because of so much sick time, I couldn't fulfull the amount of quarters to receive SSDI, but then I would be on Medicare as I was diagnosed with CFIDS/FMS in 1985. I continued to work as I could, pushing myself even when I was extremely sick, but that doesn't count for much. Make lots of money Dr. Michel!

Submitted November 23, 2010

This was the best experience I have ever had in any doctors office. The staff greeted me with a smile, the office ran on time, and the doctor actually listened to me. Dr. Michel took the time to explain my problems in a manner I could actually understand. He was the only doctor who was able to help me overcome my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Berl A. Michel's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal