Ratings for Dr. Alex M. Su

My whole family has used Dr. Su for years. I have been seeing him for about a year now and switched him to my GP when I turned 18 (I used a pediatric doctor before). Dr. Su is extremely knowledgeable, and takes time to learn his patients names, make conversation, and find your ailments. He has done everything from freezing warts for me to putting in and removing stitches. He's a jack of all trades

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Great staff and wonderful doctor. The office wasn't the greatest location in the world but I would have to say it lived up to its expectations

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

My mother, daughter and I have gone to Dr. Su far a long time and he is wonderful. He is so kind and considerate. He listens and takes time with you. I highly recommend Dr. su!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I've been going to him for several years. He's a young guy with a sense of humor and does a good job making you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

great staff...excellent Dr.Su is very attentive and listens. He takes his time with you as opposed to many who want you in and out.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Su is very attentative and thorough. He will listen to his patients. He loves kids and my kids love him. He is great with adults, too. He will spend the time to help the patient.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr Su is detail oriented, kind and considerate.He answered all my questions and did not put off my concerns as unimportant. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

He is very patient, educates his patients, and doesn't stand by the door with his hand on the doorknob.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. Alex M. Su's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med