Ratings for Dr. Martin McLoughlin, Retired

Dr. McLoughlin has been my doctor since the 70's. He's performed many surgeries on me relating to a defect at child birth including several reconstruction procedures. He never missed his morning rounds and would always do them personally. His genuine care and empathy is unique and to be admired. He went from a young man growing up with nothing to putting himself through school to become (in my opinion) one of the best surgeons in North America (and possibly the world). He is not only a great surgeon but an amazing giving human being. Enjoy your retirement Professor McGloughlin (Marty) with your family and grandchildren. God bless. Gil Pinette (Whistler)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

thank god he is retired should have been disbarred, Told me I was too old to operate on and was told me by his office he got me mixed up with another patient. This was done over the phone recorder so all my staff could hear.That was over ten years ago Bill Young

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. McLoughlin you still are the best doctor I have ever met I am glad that my Dr. Patrick Mallette recommended me to you You are a great doctor and a fantastic man All your patients will miss you I certainly do Enjoy your retirement well deserved Do you still have a urologist research fund? Regards: Capt R.Yves Cellier

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. McLouglin you will be missed by a lot of your Patiens, I'm one of them, you have done a lot for me, you were not just a great Doctor you were also a great Person, specialy when I seen you on your Bike Rides.. thanks again Doctor, enjoy your retirement and happy biking

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I was trying to make an appointment with Dr. McLoughlin recently , but found out that he is now retired. I first went to him in 2006 and think he is the best MD ever! Very skilled, polite and highly experienced. He will be missed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Undoubtedly the best ever doctor and surgeon. He is the most talented and knowledgeable surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. McLoughlin is very helpful and considerate. He addressed all my concerns, explained the cause of the problems and asked several times if I had any other questions. He is very thorough and I appreciate that he is cautious and not presumptuous.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Caring, friendly, engaging and interested in my views.I felt well-treated and respected as an individual, unlike other docs that see me as a case

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Performed a much needed circumcision for phimosis which went off without a hitch. I can't say I appreciated that he asked me if I 'knew how to spell circumcision' or when he said into his recorder '...and the patient has FINALLY decided to do something about it'. (criticism which I deserved) But he did show respect when I demonstrated that I had researched the subject. Dr. McLoughlin gave me exactly what I needed and his staff was absolutely excellent, understanding, and friendly. I highly recommend him and wish I had gone to him earlier.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Urethra scar tissue completely removed in a couple of short office visits. Extremely competent, reassuring, and helpful! Very down-to-earth and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012