Ratings for Dr. Martha L. Zambrano

Dr. Zambrano has been my doctor for over a decade. She is an amazingly skilled professional who truly listens and asks all the right questions. I recently moved over an hour away from her office but would never switch to another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have to say that I agree with the previous 2 ratings. I do drive out of my way to see her and wouldn't change. Her personal knowledge of my medical conditions is extremely knowledgeable. She is extremely bright and caring. It is a pleasure to get health care with Dr. Zambrano and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Zambrano for some years now. I actually drive out of my way to see her, because I value her experience and care. She is young and keeps up with the latest medical information. Her staff from front office to nursing staff and helpful and friendly. If you ask for a prescription or referral, you know it will be done. I highly recommend Dr. Zambrano.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever been with...she is very caring, very knowledgeable, a wonderful personality and excellent staff and works to understand the problem.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

My granddaughter and son in law see Dr Zambrano. They recommended her to me. I wasn't disappointed. She was attentive and I trusted her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013