Ratings for Dr. Samuel Jebamani

De. Jebamani is an amazing doctor! We always listen our concerns, he is very knowledgeable, his recomendations as very updated, always on time, he helped a lot my daughter when she had a very bad reflux, we are very blessed to have him as our daughter's paediatrician! Maureen, his assistant is also fantastic, she is pleasant, kind and nice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Jebamani is great. We have been with him for 9 years now. I love that he takes the time to listen, and not all pushy with meds. If I need to make an appointment, I can get one right away. He's pretty on time. Just all in all a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Absolutely disappointed and a waste of time. Prescribed sprite, 7up and

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Jeb is so great. My kids are lucky to be his patients. Maureen is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

we used this site to figure out our pediatrician. dr. jebamani has been nothing short of amazing! we are truly blessed to have such a reliable and genuine dr. for our son.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Jebamani! He was mine and my brother's doctor as children and for me ..until I was too old to go anymore lol. He has always been supportive, knowledgeable and caring, now having a child of my own I of course had to have Dr. Jebamani.. My daughter loves looking at the old photos (lol I enjoy giggling at mine 😊). We both appreciate Dr. Jebamani and his staff, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He takes the time to listen to and treat his patients. My husband and I are very glad we chose him as our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Great doctor. My sons only 10 weeks old and we've been 3 times already and they've all been pleasant. Seems very knowledgable and is great with my son. Receptionist is lovely and squeezed me in within the hour I called

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr jenamani saved my life when i was a baby. I was seeing him as my doctor till i was about18years old. I am thirty now. I think i will go in for a visit

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr.jebamani is amazing!!! The kids love going there..we'be been going for 9 years..I could.never imagine going anywhere else.He's always there to help..even with a phone call.Hes .helped my children when other walk in Dr's have brushed things off or missed things..he's amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014