Ratings for Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Dr Jebamani is everything I could ask for in a dr for my baby. Always on time, very gentile and knowledgable. He's been around for quite sometime and keeps up with all the new information and studies. He was my husbands paediatrician and I couldn't imagine taking my baby to see anyone else. His receptionist is awesome at getting us in in a pinch and is always friendly and chatty.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Jebamani is an amazing doctor. He has an ability to make you feel calm about any worry you have regarding your child - which is a huge feat for a worrywart like me. I have never had an issue getting in, and never have I waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment. He is okay with extended breastfeeding, and bed-sharing - as long as you are doing what is best for your child!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Jebamani has been a huge part of our lives for many years. Very kind and gentle and always on point with treatments and suggestions. He also has an amazing secretary. She is efficient and is very friendly. Love hearing her voice when I call to make an appointment for one of my children. Always manages to get you in if it is urgent.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

De. Jebamani is an amazing doctor! We always listen our concerns, he is very knowledgeable, his recomendations as very updated, always on time, he helped a lot my daughter when she had a very bad reflux, we are very blessed to have him as our daughter's paediatrician! Maureen, his assistant is also fantastic, she is pleasant, kind and nice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Jebamani is great. We have been with him for 9 years now. I love that he takes the time to listen, and not all pushy with meds. If I need to make an appointment, I can get one right away. He's pretty on time. Just all in all a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Absolutely disappointed and a waste of time. Prescribed sprite, 7up and

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Jeb is so great. My kids are lucky to be his patients. Maureen is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

we used this site to figure out our pediatrician. dr. jebamani has been nothing short of amazing! we are truly blessed to have such a reliable and genuine dr. for our son.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Jebamani! He was mine and my brother's doctor as children and for me ..until I was too old to go anymore lol. He has always been supportive, knowledgeable and caring, now having a child of my own I of course had to have Dr. Jebamani.. My daughter loves looking at the old photos (lol I enjoy giggling at mine 😊). We both appreciate Dr. Jebamani and his staff, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He takes the time to listen to and treat his patients. My husband and I are very glad we chose him as our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015