Dr. Samuel Jebamani

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Samuel Jebamani

we used this site to figure out our pediatrician. dr. jebamani has been nothing short of amazing! we are truly blessed to have such a reliable and genuine dr. for our son.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Jebamani! He was mine and my brother's doctor as children and for me ..until I was too old to go anymore lol. He has always been supportive, knowledgeable and caring, now having a child of my own I of course had to have Dr. Jebamani.. My daughter loves looking at the old photos (lol I enjoy giggling at mine 😊). We both appreciate Dr. Jebamani and his staff, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He takes the time to listen to and treat his patients. My husband and I are very glad we chose him as our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Great doctor. My sons only 10 weeks old and we've been 3 times already and they've all been pleasant. Seems very knowledgable and is great with my son. Receptionist is lovely and squeezed me in within the hour I called

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr.jebamani is amazing!!! The kids love going there..we'be been going for 9 years..I could.never imagine going anywhere else.He's always there to help..even with a phone call.Hes .helped my children when other walk in Dr's have brushed things off or missed things..he's amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My daughter wants to be a baby doctor as she says when she grows up just like Dr Sam. She loves him. Wants to sing him songs and hugs him when she leaves. Maureen his secretary is kind and funny. She always listens and is incredibly kind with all of the patients. They are the perfect team. I. Always thankful for how well they have treated my daughter and me. Dr Sam is always right on wih his diagnoses of my daughter. He catches what other doctors sometimes miss and he treats me as a per t wih the utmost of respect with my own thoughts on what is happening in when she is sick. He's a great man and like many here have said we are very lucky to have him in our lives and I sure don't wish for the day that he retires!! It'll be a sad one.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Always able to see me - even though I'm not a pediatric anymore ;)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Jebamani was my pediatrician and saw me into my teenage years. He was knowledgable and compassionate and I'm so thankful he was always able to accommodate me during tough times. I'm so happy to see that he's still practicing - we need more people like this in the world!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Jebamani is the best! You never have to wait long....he gets you the day you call when your child is sick....he is very thorough and addresses every concern you have...he is the best doctor and my kids are lucky to have such good care.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Samuel Jebamani's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "we used this site to figure out our pediatrician. dr. jebamani has been nothing short of amazing! we are truly blessed to have such a reliable and genuine dr...."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Jebamani! He was mine and my brother's doctor as children and for me ..until I was too old to go anymore lol. He has always been supportiv..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He takes the time to listen to and treat his patients. My husband and I are very glad we chose..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. My sons only 10 weeks old and we've been 3 times already and they've all been pleasant. Seems very knowledgable and is great with my son. Receptio..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr jenamani saved my life when i was a baby. I was seeing him as my doctor till i was about18years old. I am thirty now. I think i will go in for a visit"

October 25, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Hi im new landed immigrant and looking for my child's pediatrician. Anyone who can send Dr. Samuel's contact number would be very helpful. Thanks!"

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.jebamani is amazing!!! The kids love going there..we'be been going for 9 years..I could.never imagine going anywhere else.He's always there to help..even wit..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter wants to be a baby doctor as she says when she grows up just like Dr Sam. She loves him. Wants to sing him songs and hugs him when she leaves. Maure..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always able to see me - even though I'm not a pediatric anymore ;)"

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "S" to "Samuel"

March 5, 2013