Ratings for Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Doctor Jebamani is No 1# Pediatrician in Winnipeg, He is the only one we go to check up my children if they sickness and my children's vaccines up to date. Dr. Jebamani is Pediatrician for my children for long 24 years .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

His assistant is very rude and no compassion . His knowledge just alright, some of it not in accordance with AAP

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Best doctor I know! He is quick, and he knows exactly what to prescribe me everytime I get sick.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr. Jebamani is one of the most caring and gentle pediatricians/doctors I have ever met. We have only had to wait in his office (all of15 minutes) once, and do you know why? Because he was giving another patient and their family a ride home because their car had broken down. Which other doctor do you know of would do that?! Sure, his office decor is not modern by any means, and he is elderly, but that is not a bad thing. I don't take my child to a doctor because of their waiting room, I go because the doctor is knowledgeable, can relate to my child, and knows what he's doing. I would rather have a doctor with years of experience and a wealth of knowledge under his belt than a younger doctor with a large decorating budget. Yes, appointments with him are generally quick...because he knows a healthy kid doesn't require a lot of his time. He will ask the general health questions he needs to, and it's up to you to bring up any concerns you may have. Whenever we have had any concerns and asked him questions he has taken the time to explain things to us and gives us the information we need. His receptionist have never been anything but amazing and kind with us, and has never complained when we phone for a same day appointment or for a switch.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

We have been seeing dr Jebamani for the last six years. While he may not be entirely up to date (no computer) and his office needs a desperate face lift (hello archaic pony picture!) he has been knowledgeable on every visit, takes his time and never rushes us. I never have a problem making a same day appointment, if needed, ever and rarely wait for longer than 20 minutes in the waiting room. He’s also willing to refer to a specialist even out of an abundance of caution which is always appreciated. His office may not be for everyone but he has many years of knowledge and we are grateful to have him as our doctor!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

He’s been the Doctor of our 2 wonderful daughters since we moved here in Canada. He was recommended to us by my wife’s auntie who’s their siblings where Dr. Jebamani’s previous client

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I chose Dr Jebamani as pediatrician for our second child, because he was #1 among pediatricians of Winnipeg. Reviews were absolutely amazing. On my first visit, I was shocked by his "clinic". It was old and nobody was taking care of it. Office where he is treating his little patients is horrible and absolutely not appropriate for treating patients, especially newborn kids. He doesn't seem to be interested in his patients, is not really looking and examining.. every visit was a waste of time. No answers, suggestions or advises.. I am not doubting in his knowledge, and his age is not my concern. I'm sure he has a ton of experience, but I don't think he should be practicing any more!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

These reviews for doctor jebamani must be all fakes cause who tf would be giving him any good reviews. His office looks like a third world country, he is always late, always overbooked, you get less than 5mns with him, he doesnt listen to what you're saying, he is like a hundred years old, he absolutely refuses to do any paperwork or referrals that you need for your child to get the actual help they need, he pushes meds instead of actually finding the problem or actually helping, hes rough with babies and scares children, also when you try to call to make an appointment it goes straight to voicemail where you cant even leave a msg and it says the office is closed for the day, sometimes takes a week of trying to call just to finally get someone to answer the phone. He is definitely too old to still be a doctor, and the way he overbooks his appointments and pushes meds it's clear that's how he mkes his money and doesnt care at all about his patients. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

I have had a very positive experience here. He is kind, gracious, and compassionate. The comments about his age are unfair and shameful. I value a doctor who has years of experience! He answers all questions and concerns thoughtfully. At the most, I’ve waited five mins and we’ve always been accommodated when there are more “urgent” concerns. My only “complaint” is that the building could use some upgrades.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I chose Dr Jebamani using this site and I am very happy with his practice. I find him knowledgeable, helpful and feel like his listens to all my concerns and provides feedback. I have never experienced any rudeness from him or his receptionist; in fact I find her very helpful, pleasant and accommodating . Most times I am able to get my children seen when ever I call and wait times vary from right away to 15 - 20 minutes. The only con I can think of is the hours of operation, office doesnt open till 9:30 and the last appointment is at 1:30

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018