Ratings for Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Dr Jebamani has been our Doctor for over 30 years. He is knowledgeable, kind, and very helpful! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Jebamani and Maureen are amazing. They always get us in last min if our daughter has a problem and are super knowledgeable about all of our concerns and questions. There have been countless time where he has phoned us at home to help us with our concerns. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

We are beginning to be disappointed with him and his secretary. We chose him as our first baby’s pediatrician through this website but we are beginning to regret this. His secretary is not welcoming, rarely makes us not choose the dates for follow ups and can be quite rude. Dr. Jebamani, we feel is not updated in his field and can be quite rough handling our baby during measuring his length and taking his weight. Do not just use this website in helping you choose a doctor for your child.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Jebamani is a sweet man, but his hours are terrible and so is his record keeping. We love him, but have to wait weeks to get in. When my son is sick we always end up having to take him to a walk in clinic and wait forever. The front desk lady is not welcoming at all and honestly can be quite rude. Dr Jebamani is getting too old to practice and should think about retiring as he couldnt even lift my son into the scale at 6 months.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Jebamani is an amazing pediatrician! He was my doctor growing up and now he is my 2 year old son's as well. Maureen his assistant is always so helpful. Nothing but great things to say!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Just called for an appointment for my new born baby and the staff who picked up the phone was not really friendly.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. jebmani was my paediatrician and I couldn't imagine taking my children to anyone else! He's a wonderful caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr jebamani is the best dr ever!!! He is so knowledgable. As a new mom I have had so many questions and he is always there to help wether it be a phone call or getting us in last minute. His receptionist is amazing as well. So friendly, very efficient and always willing to help get your the information u need. I wouldn't trust anyone else with our baby!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We've never had to wait, and he is always very knowledgable with answers to all of our questions. Great with our baby!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

His staff is very efficient. You are not gonna wait for very long. Dr. Jebamani treatment is always right compared to other doctor in the city.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017