Ratings for Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Absolutely disappointed and a waste of time. Prescribed sprite, 7up and

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Jeb is so great. My kids are lucky to be his patients. Maureen is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

we used this site to figure out our pediatrician. dr. jebamani has been nothing short of amazing! we are truly blessed to have such a reliable and genuine dr. for our son.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Jebamani! He was mine and my brother's doctor as children and for me ..until I was too old to go anymore lol. He has always been supportive, knowledgeable and caring, now having a child of my own I of course had to have Dr. Jebamani.. My daughter loves looking at the old photos (lol I enjoy giggling at mine 😊). We both appreciate Dr. Jebamani and his staff, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He takes the time to listen to and treat his patients. My husband and I are very glad we chose him as our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Great doctor. My sons only 10 weeks old and we've been 3 times already and they've all been pleasant. Seems very knowledgable and is great with my son. Receptionist is lovely and squeezed me in within the hour I called

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr jenamani saved my life when i was a baby. I was seeing him as my doctor till i was about18years old. I am thirty now. I think i will go in for a visit

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr.jebamani is amazing!!! The kids love going there..we'be been going for 9 years..I could.never imagine going anywhere else.He's always there to help..even with a phone call.Hes .helped my children when other walk in Dr's have brushed things off or missed things..he's amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My daughter wants to be a baby doctor as she says when she grows up just like Dr Sam. She loves him. Wants to sing him songs and hugs him when she leaves. Maureen his secretary is kind and funny. She always listens and is incredibly kind with all of the patients. They are the perfect team. I. Always thankful for how well they have treated my daughter and me. Dr Sam is always right on wih his diagnoses of my daughter. He catches what other doctors sometimes miss and he treats me as a per t wih the utmost of respect with my own thoughts on what is happening in when she is sick. He's a great man and like many here have said we are very lucky to have him in our lives and I sure don't wish for the day that he retires!! It'll be a sad one.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Always able to see me - even though I'm not a pediatric anymore ;)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014