Ratings for Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Dr jebamani is the best dr ever!!! He is so knowledgable. As a new mom I have had so many questions and he is always there to help wether it be a phone call or getting us in last minute. His receptionist is amazing as well. So friendly, very efficient and always willing to help get your the information u need. I wouldn't trust anyone else with our baby!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We've never had to wait, and he is always very knowledgable with answers to all of our questions. Great with our baby!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

His staff is very efficient. You are not gonna wait for very long. Dr. Jebamani treatment is always right compared to other doctor in the city.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Jebamani is everything I could ask for in a dr for my baby. Always on time, very gentile and knowledgable. He's been around for quite sometime and keeps up with all the new information and studies. He was my husbands paediatrician and I couldn't imagine taking my baby to see anyone else. His receptionist is awesome at getting us in in a pinch and is always friendly and chatty.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Jebamani is an amazing doctor. He has an ability to make you feel calm about any worry you have regarding your child - which is a huge feat for a worrywart like me. I have never had an issue getting in, and never have I waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment. He is okay with extended breastfeeding, and bed-sharing - as long as you are doing what is best for your child!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Jebamani has been a huge part of our lives for many years. Very kind and gentle and always on point with treatments and suggestions. He also has an amazing secretary. She is efficient and is very friendly. Love hearing her voice when I call to make an appointment for one of my children. Always manages to get you in if it is urgent.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

De. Jebamani is an amazing doctor! We always listen our concerns, he is very knowledgeable, his recomendations as very updated, always on time, he helped a lot my daughter when she had a very bad reflux, we are very blessed to have him as our daughter's paediatrician! Maureen, his assistant is also fantastic, she is pleasant, kind and nice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Jebamani is great. We have been with him for 9 years now. I love that he takes the time to listen, and not all pushy with meds. If I need to make an appointment, I can get one right away. He's pretty on time. Just all in all a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Absolutely disappointed and a waste of time. Prescribed sprite, 7up and

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Jeb is so great. My kids are lucky to be his patients. Maureen is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016