Ratings for Dr. David Connor

Amazing! I would refer Dr. Connor to anyone!! He sent my son to a ENT and got us in the same day within a hour! Thank you Dr. Connor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Very rude and basically told me I couldn't do anything for my daughter, I felt embarrassed and disrespected as I had to switch doctors as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

This man is so great!!! My kids are healthy and well because of him!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Absolutely amazing! Always ready to answer any and all questions with a smile. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their paediatrician

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Best Doctor and his receptionist is just as great! They both go above and beyond and are always so helpful. We are so lucky to have Dr Connor as our children's doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

He was my Doctor and now he's my children's doctor he is extremely good highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr Connor is the Best.....not up for an argument ....we left Winnipeg in 2005 to Alberta , and have missed him ever since. Families who have Dr C as their physician are in great hands .

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Fantastic doctor my kids love going there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Connor is absolutely a fantastic doctor and a top-notch human being. My husband and I take a more natural approach to general health and he has never once been rude about our views and opinions. Dr. C may not agree with us all of the time' but he respects our opinions and try's his very best to work with us. He is caring, genuine, and people would be lucky to have him care for their children!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Connor has been my childrens dr since my daughter was born 16 years ago, and then my son 13 years ago. He is always attentive, doesnt dismiss you, patient and kind. I can't believe any of these reviews that say otherwise.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. David Connor's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1974)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America