You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Connor

Dr. Conner was my doctor growing up. Not many doctors really understand depression in young children, but Dr. Connor really worked hard to help me. When I was 11 and depression started to really become a problem for me he was always supportive and kind. And even when I was 18-19 and did not yet have a new doctor he continued to see me until I could find a doctor. His continued support is the reason I plan on taking my child to him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

We love Dr. Connor! He takes his time and is very good with our daughter who was very scared at her 2.5 year old appointment. He's kind of a straight shooter and tells ya how it is, but we appreciate that. Jen at the front is awesome! She's is very helpful with all my questions on the phone and she has always gotten us in that day or the next when needed.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I switched my children from Dr Connor. I always found that he dismissed any concerns I had as if they were silly. On one occasion I remember bragging about my niece who was between 1 and 2 at the time because of how well she could talk and had a large vocabulary... he told me it was impossible for a child of her age to talk that well...well sorry Dr Connor, I heard it first hand. Neither of my children liked going there (and I know, what kid LIKES going to the doctor) and since I switched they both like going and love their doctor, who gives us the time of day!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My son has been under Dr.Connor's care since the week he was born. He always made me feel that no question was stupid or a waste of his time. When my son was little he wanted to be a doctor just like Dr.Connor when he grew up. Every visit Dr Connor would talk "to" him, down on his level, he made my son feel very comfortable. My son will be turning 18 soon, he wants to go for one last visit. We don't want to think about not seeing the good doctor any more. We all wish that he could be our family physician! Thanks for everything, you're the best Dr. Connor!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He is fantastic! Very soft and kind natured, very easy with my two girls and his assistant Jen is very helpful too. If I need an appt and I call before noon I can usually get in same day if not definitely by next day. They are great

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This pediatrician is really good in working with the multiple ADD/ADHD and Autism children that he has seen since their births. Keep up the good stat keeping, Dr. Connor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He's a great doctor he was my doctor since I was a baby and he is all my sons doctor now. He is very experienced knows what he is doing it does not take him long to know whats wrong because he is a very skilled doctor and professional. He gives advice based on research, he explains everything and you can call him on the phone to ask questions. He makes sure to fit his patients in and comes down to the hospital if your child is there. He is a top doctor and I always always recommend him

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Great docotor! He always listens to our concerns about our son. Even if he is extremely busy (waiting room full)he always takes the time and never makes us feel rushed. Couldn't asked for a better doctor. My son has recently been seeing a neurologist or at childrens hosp, but we are most comfortable with Dr. Conner and his great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. David Connor's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1974)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Conner was my doctor growing up. Not many doctors really understand depression in young children, but Dr. Connor really worked hard to help me. When I was 1..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Connor! He takes his time and is very good with our daughter who was very scared at her 2.5 year old appointment. He's kind of a straight shooter a..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I switched my children from Dr Connor. I always found that he dismissed any concerns I had as if they were silly. On one occasion I remember bragging about my n..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My son has been under Dr.Connor's care since the week he was born. He always made me feel that no question was stupid or a waste of his time. When my son was li..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is fantastic! Very soft and kind natured, very easy with my two girls and his assistant Jen is very helpful too. If I need an appt and I call before noon I..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Connor is great. He is very knowledgeable and all three of my girls are very comfortable with him"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This pediatrician is really good in working with the multiple ADD/ADHD and Autism children that he has seen since their births. Keep up the good stat keeping, D..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a great doctor he was my doctor since I was a baby and he is all my sons doctor now. He is very experienced knows what he is doing it does not take him lon..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "always very pleasant w dealing w new parents he explains everything without making us feel like were stupid"

November 25, 2014