You may also like

Rate Dr. David Connor

Dr. David Connor's Ratings

We love Dr. Connor! He takes his time and is very good with our daughter who was very scared at her 2.5 year old appointment. He's kind of a straight shooter and tells ya how it is, but we appreciate that. Jen at the front is awesome! She's is very helpful with all my questions on the phone and she has always gotten us in that day or the next when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I switched my children from Dr Connor. I always found that he dismissed any concerns I had as if they were silly. On one occasion I remember bragging about my niece who was between 1 and 2 at the time because of how well she could talk and had a large vocabulary... he told me it was impossible for a child of her age to talk that well...well sorry Dr Connor, I heard it first hand. Neither of my children liked going there (and I know, what kid LIKES going to the doctor) and since I switched they both like going and love their doctor, who gives us the time of day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My son has been under Dr.Connor's care since the week he was born. He always made me feel that no question was stupid or a waste of his time. When my son was little he wanted to be a doctor just like Dr.Connor when he grew up. Every visit Dr Connor would talk "to" him, down on his level, he made my son feel very comfortable. My son will be turning 18 soon, he wants to go for one last visit. We don't want to think about not seeing the good doctor any more. We all wish that he could be our family physician! Thanks for everything, you're the best Dr. Connor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He is fantastic! Very soft and kind natured, very easy with my two girls and his assistant Jen is very helpful too. If I need an appt and I call before noon I can usually get in same day if not definitely by next day. They are great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Doctor Connor is great. He is very knowledgeable and all three of my girls are very comfortable with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

This pediatrician is really good in working with the multiple ADD/ADHD and Autism children that he has seen since their births. Keep up the good stat keeping, Dr. Connor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

He's a great doctor he was my doctor since I was a baby and he is all my sons doctor now. He is very experienced knows what he is doing it does not take him long to know whats wrong because he is a very skilled doctor and professional. He gives advice based on research, he explains everything and you can call him on the phone to ask questions. He makes sure to fit his patients in and comes down to the hospital if your child is there. He is a top doctor and I always always recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

always very pleasant w dealing w new parents
he explains everything without making us feel like were stupid

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Great docotor! He always listens to our concerns about our son. Even if he is extremely busy (waiting room full)he always takes the time and never makes us feel rushed. Couldn't asked for a better doctor. My son has recently been seeing a neurologist or at childrens hosp, but we are most comfortable with Dr. Conner and his great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr Connor is not a good choice if you are seeking a balance between natural health and traditional medicine. He doesn't have any interest in discussing alternatives to standard prescriptions and definitely does not like to be questioned. My husband and I found him to be rude on a number of occasions. When my first born was a year and a half we noticed one of his eyes wasn't tracking properly. Dr Connor dismissed the idea after taking a glance at him. 6 months later I brought it up again to which he replied, "How long were you planning on letting this go?" We switched pediatricians immediately.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1815282].votes_count ]]