Ratings for Dr. David Connor

Fantastic doctor my kids love going there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Connor is absolutely a fantastic doctor and a top-notch human being. My husband and I take a more natural approach to general health and he has never once been rude about our views and opinions. Dr. C may not agree with us all of the time' but he respects our opinions and try's his very best to work with us. He is caring, genuine, and people would be lucky to have him care for their children!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Connor has been my childrens dr since my daughter was born 16 years ago, and then my son 13 years ago. He is always attentive, doesnt dismiss you, patient and kind. I can't believe any of these reviews that say otherwise.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Conner was my doctor growing up. Not many doctors really understand depression in young children, but Dr. Connor really worked hard to help me. When I was 11 and depression started to really become a problem for me he was always supportive and kind. And even when I was 18-19 and did not yet have a new doctor he continued to see me until I could find a doctor. His continued support is the reason I plan on taking my child to him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

We love Dr. Connor! He takes his time and is very good with our daughter who was very scared at her 2.5 year old appointment. He's kind of a straight shooter and tells ya how it is, but we appreciate that. Jen at the front is awesome! She's is very helpful with all my questions on the phone and she has always gotten us in that day or the next when needed.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I switched my children from Dr Connor. I always found that he dismissed any concerns I had as if they were silly. On one occasion I remember bragging about my niece who was between 1 and 2 at the time because of how well she could talk and had a large vocabulary... he told me it was impossible for a child of her age to talk that well...well sorry Dr Connor, I heard it first hand. Neither of my children liked going there (and I know, what kid LIKES going to the doctor) and since I switched they both like going and love their doctor, who gives us the time of day!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My son has been under Dr.Connor's care since the week he was born. He always made me feel that no question was stupid or a waste of his time. When my son was little he wanted to be a doctor just like Dr.Connor when he grew up. Every visit Dr Connor would talk "to" him, down on his level, he made my son feel very comfortable. My son will be turning 18 soon, he wants to go for one last visit. We don't want to think about not seeing the good doctor any more. We all wish that he could be our family physician! Thanks for everything, you're the best Dr. Connor!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He is fantastic! Very soft and kind natured, very easy with my two girls and his assistant Jen is very helpful too. If I need an appt and I call before noon I can usually get in same day if not definitely by next day. They are great

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Doctor Connor is great. He is very knowledgeable and all three of my girls are very comfortable with him

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This pediatrician is really good in working with the multiple ADD/ADHD and Autism children that he has seen since their births. Keep up the good stat keeping, Dr. Connor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. David Connor's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company