Ratings for Dr. David Roseman

Dr. Roseman is the best doctor we could have hoped for. He is now seeing our second daughter as well. I could never imagine anyone else being their doctor. He was there for us when other doctors and nurses made me feel horrible and eluded something was wrong with our daughter because she was so small and made me feel like I was the cause. He assured us she was fine and healthy and restored my confidence as a first time mother. He monitored her without making me feel like a failure. He is always so helpful, patient and easy to talk to. Sometimes you have to wait but he is well worth the wait to see. My daughter just loves him and is always excited to go see him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Best doctor i have ever received any treatment from. Takes all issues and concerns seriously, tries to figure out and treat the issue with speed and detail. Kind, timely, polite, friendly, funny and honest.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Roseman is fantastic! He always takes the time to address ALL of my concerns, he's patient, kind and never rushes. He listens to my kids and makes them feel at ease. They get excited when they get to go see him for a check up!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been bugging this man for years to write a book. I wish he was my neighbor

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Intelligent, caring, knowledgeable, kind, honest, friendly, frank, funny. Takes the time necessary, seems genuinely invested in the health and wellness of the children he sees. Has helped me as much or more with my parenting skills as he has with the wellness of my kids. The only negative that I could possibly say about him is that he has eluded to the fact that he will, one day, retire.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

It’s often a line wait because he takes his time with each patient. But he is amazing and always worth the wait. We love for Rossman he she’s all 3 of my kids and so many of my families children and friends. He’s the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

This man is a saint. All three of our children go to him and he has been an amazing doctor and advocate for our one son, who has severe ADHD and digestive issues. He is an amazing pediatrician who really takes the time to sit with you and talk about your child's needs. (This often means you're waiting for him in the waiting room for a while, but that's really just a sign of how much he cares.)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

We found Dr Roseman to be excellent. He was friendly and made my son feel his imput was valued Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Glad to know he's still around. He was my pediatrion for me when I was a kid. Always think of him and how amazing he was to my mother and me !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Roseman has been my children pediatrician for 12 years. I can only say good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017