Ratings for Dr. David Roseman

He is an amazing Doctor. He saw me and my sister as children and he now treats my children.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

What can I say about Dr. Roseman that hasn't already been said? He is absolutely fantastic and puts my mind at ease. He is so great with special needs children and has concern for the entire family dynamic. Absolutely wonderful, straight to the point and excellent at getting refferals and answers if he doesn't have them. Usually timely and has great staff. Love love love him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Roseman is a doctor like no other. He is very thorough, very informative, caring and understanding. I never feel rushed in our appointments which is hard to find these days. I feel my daughter is in the best care possible with Dr. Roseman.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Roseman has been my children's pediatrician for 11 years now and I have nothing but praise for the quality of care we receive. He's always very thorough, covering all topics related to their overall health, physical, social, emotional, mental and their success in school. He talks with my kids not just referring to me for feedback and questions and I think my kids appreciate it. His direct approach works great for all of us. When my son was reluctant and anxious about the physical exam he let him know it was his body, his choice but also didn't mince his words about why it wouldn't be a good/smart choice. This was the exact same message I gave my son going to the appointment so I appreciated him being on the same page with how he approached it. When my son relented he made sure to do his utmost to make it quick and put him at ease as well as praising him for making a mature decision. He was the one to diagnose m daughters asthma and allergies and has stated on top of it while holding us accountable for managing it properly. He's also supportive and helpful to parents offering real world advice for child rearing. While some might be taken aback by his humour he cracks us all up and puts us at ease. He speaks to my kids at their level, not below it and that is a big one for my kids who don't appreciate adults who talk to them below their level

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. David Roseman helped saved my sons life in 2003 at University Hospital in Edmonton. I will never forget what he has done for him and my family. Thank you Dr. Roseman. My son is alive and well and a healthy growing boy

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have never met a better doctor!! Completely knowledgeable in his field. He is practical when you are seeking parental advice, never ignores any concerns, and always gives his patients his time and focus. Absolutely wonderful!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Absolutely the best Pediatrician, hands down. If you're lucky enough to have him, your child is in the best hands possible. He cares about the kids he see's and stops to listen not just to you, but to them. He's funny, kind and exceptionally knowledgeable. Not everyone seems to get his sense of humor, but that's their loss. He's been my kids Doctor for over 14 years now and I'd drive hours to see him. He really takes the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. Absolutely Fantastic Doctor. Thanks Dr. Roseman!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Roseman is the absolute best! Not only is he kind, compassionate and patient towards our baby he also always checks on how I am doing. He can be credited for my success in being able to exclusively breastfeed. When the public health nurses told me I could never breastfeed Dr. Roseman encouraged me not to give up and referred me to the lactation doctor at the Misericordia. He spent over half an hour discussing breastfeeding benefits and techniques with me, but also making sure I know how good formulas are these days incase I really didn't have enough milk. Every appointment with him is very informative. We love him!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Roseman truly is the best pediatrician my kids had. He was the Dr on call when my daughter was born (19 yrs ago) and I just stayed with him knowing my daughter was in good hands. Best decision made as a parent... he is kind ,compassionate and,smart.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Roseman is by far the best pediatrician my children could have. Her took the time top research and learn about my daughter's disability. The most reliable and caring doctor around

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016