Ratings for Dr. David Roseman

Glad to know he's still around. He was my pediatrion for me when I was a kid. Always think of him and how amazing he was to my mother and me !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Roseman has been my children pediatrician for 12 years. I can only say good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Was so happy to get Dr. Roseman! We looked for quite sometime before finding him. 😊

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Love de Roseman he's been my kids doctors for 11 years and he's the best doctor I have ever seen.. very caring takes the time to talk and learn about your child and never ever rushes you ....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Roseman is an excellent paediatrician He takes the time to ask questions and answers mine. He commonly is giving me a reason for what he is suggesting even before I ask for it. My son loves him and I enjoy the attention he gives to my son. I believe that he is actually concerned with my son's well being. It is well worth the drive across the city.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My two sons have seen Dr. Roseman since they were born. He is a kind and sensible doctor with a great sense of humor. He listens, never rushes through our appointments, and is interested in the overall health our of boys. I generally don't rate our doctors - but if you are looking for an excellent pediatrician he is a 10++.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

He is an amazing Doctor. He saw me and my sister as children and he now treats my children.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

What can I say about Dr. Roseman that hasn't already been said? He is absolutely fantastic and puts my mind at ease. He is so great with special needs children and has concern for the entire family dynamic. Absolutely wonderful, straight to the point and excellent at getting refferals and answers if he doesn't have them. Usually timely and has great staff. Love love love him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Roseman is a doctor like no other. He is very thorough, very informative, caring and understanding. I never feel rushed in our appointments which is hard to find these days. I feel my daughter is in the best care possible with Dr. Roseman.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Roseman has been my children's pediatrician for 11 years now and I have nothing but praise for the quality of care we receive. He's always very thorough, covering all topics related to their overall health, physical, social, emotional, mental and their success in school. He talks with my kids not just referring to me for feedback and questions and I think my kids appreciate it. His direct approach works great for all of us. When my son was reluctant and anxious about the physical exam he let him know it was his body, his choice but also didn't mince his words about why it wouldn't be a good/smart choice. This was the exact same message I gave my son going to the appointment so I appreciated him being on the same page with how he approached it. When my son relented he made sure to do his utmost to make it quick and put him at ease as well as praising him for making a mature decision. He was the one to diagnose m daughters asthma and allergies and has stated on top of it while holding us accountable for managing it properly. He's also supportive and helpful to parents offering real world advice for child rearing. While some might be taken aback by his humour he cracks us all up and puts us at ease. He speaks to my kids at their level, not below it and that is a big one for my kids who don't appreciate adults who talk to them below their level

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016