Ratings for Dr. David Roseman

Intelligent, caring, knowledgeable, kind, honest, friendly, frank, funny. Takes the time necessary, seems genuinely invested in the health and wellness of the children he sees. Has helped me as much or more with my parenting skills as he has with the wellness of my kids. The only negative that I could possibly say about him is that he has eluded to the fact that he will, one day, retire.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

It’s often a line wait because he takes his time with each patient. But he is amazing and always worth the wait. We love for Rossman he she’s all 3 of my kids and so many of my families children and friends. He’s the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

This man is a saint. All three of our children go to him and he has been an amazing doctor and advocate for our one son, who has severe ADHD and digestive issues. He is an amazing pediatrician who really takes the time to sit with you and talk about your child's needs. (This often means you're waiting for him in the waiting room for a while, but that's really just a sign of how much he cares.)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

We found Dr Roseman to be excellent. He was friendly and made my son feel his imput was valued Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Glad to know he's still around. He was my pediatrion for me when I was a kid. Always think of him and how amazing he was to my mother and me !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Roseman has been my children pediatrician for 12 years. I can only say good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Was so happy to get Dr. Roseman! We looked for quite sometime before finding him. 😊

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Love de Roseman he's been my kids doctors for 11 years and he's the best doctor I have ever seen.. very caring takes the time to talk and learn about your child and never ever rushes you ....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Roseman is an excellent paediatrician He takes the time to ask questions and answers mine. He commonly is giving me a reason for what he is suggesting even before I ask for it. My son loves him and I enjoy the attention he gives to my son. I believe that he is actually concerned with my son's well being. It is well worth the drive across the city.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My two sons have seen Dr. Roseman since they were born. He is a kind and sensible doctor with a great sense of humor. He listens, never rushes through our appointments, and is interested in the overall health our of boys. I generally don't rate our doctors - but if you are looking for an excellent pediatrician he is a 10++.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016