Ratings for Dr. David Roseman

Absolutely the best Pediatrician, hands down. If you're lucky enough to have him, your child is in the best hands possible. He cares about the kids he see's and stops to listen not just to you, but to them. He's funny, kind and exceptionally knowledgeable. Not everyone seems to get his sense of humor, but that's their loss. He's been my kids Doctor for over 14 years now and I'd drive hours to see him. He really takes the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. Absolutely Fantastic Doctor. Thanks Dr. Roseman!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Roseman is the absolute best! Not only is he kind, compassionate and patient towards our baby he also always checks on how I am doing. He can be credited for my success in being able to exclusively breastfeed. When the public health nurses told me I could never breastfeed Dr. Roseman encouraged me not to give up and referred me to the lactation doctor at the Misericordia. He spent over half an hour discussing breastfeeding benefits and techniques with me, but also making sure I know how good formulas are these days incase I really didn't have enough milk. Every appointment with him is very informative. We love him!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Roseman truly is the best pediatrician my kids had. He was the Dr on call when my daughter was born (19 yrs ago) and I just stayed with him knowing my daughter was in good hands. Best decision made as a parent... he is kind ,compassionate and,smart.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Roseman is by far the best pediatrician my children could have. Her took the time top research and learn about my daughter's disability. The most reliable and caring doctor around

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

David Roseman was a superb physician to our son and treated him from age 2 to 18. His skill, humour, encyclopedic knowledge and caring was exceptional in every sense. Your children could NOT be in better hands than David Roseman's. Edmonton is lucky to have him available to our children.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

we've been so happy to have Dr. Roseman as our pediatrician!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

First I should point out that I gave Dr. Roseman a five for punctuality not because he is always on time but, rather, because I couldn't care less if he is on time. I do not book my child's appointment to be punctual, I book it for medical treatment and/or advice. Dr. Roseman ALWAYS takes the time to fully discuss everything with us and listens to all our concerns, not just whatever will fit into a five minute slot. He is respectful, kind, gentle and generous. All five of my children have seen him since birth, two with significant issues. He has always been there for us, even calling after hours and on weekends to see how we are getting on. He has had our backs always and has been extremely supportive. He does not sugar coat and can be very blunt but he isn't rude. He won't pamper and coddle parents, if you are being an idiot he will tell you so! He will also tell you when you are doing a good job and will support you through everything. I cannot say enough good about the man, I just wish he wouldn't age and could always be my children's doctor... And my grandchildren and great grandchildren. He really is fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Excellent doctor. Really knowledgeable and willing to take the time to understand patient concerns. Only problem is he does run late, he doesn't rush through appointments which I appreciate and don't mind him being late at all!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Roseman is one of the best. He is kind,caring and compassionate. He always makes times for his kids,no matter how busy he is. I don't know what we would have done without him. You never feel rushed and he is always willing to explain everything. If your child is lucky enough to get into his office, you will have nothing but the very best care from Dr. Roseman and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I love Dr. Roseman. Not sure what I would do without him. Also his secretary is the BEST. Lori is the nicest secretary he has had over the years I have been going. She always does her best to get my sick kids as soon as possible. Best Team ever!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015