You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Roseman

Dr. Roseman is by far the best pediatrician my children could have. Her took the time top research and learn about my daughter's disability. The most reliable and caring doctor around

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

David Roseman was a superb physician to our son and treated him from age 2 to 18. His skill, humour, encyclopedic knowledge and caring was exceptional in every sense. Your children could NOT be in better hands than David Roseman's. Edmonton is lucky to have him available to our children.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

we've been so happy to have Dr. Roseman as our pediatrician!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

First I should point out that I gave Dr. Roseman a five for punctuality not because he is always on time but, rather, because I couldn't care less if he is on time. I do not book my child's appointment to be punctual, I book it for medical treatment and/or advice. Dr. Roseman ALWAYS takes the time to fully discuss everything with us and listens to all our concerns, not just whatever will fit into a five minute slot. He is respectful, kind, gentle and generous. All five of my children have seen him since birth, two with significant issues. He has always been there for us, even calling after hours and on weekends to see how we are getting on. He has had our backs always and has been extremely supportive. He does not sugar coat and can be very blunt but he isn't rude. He won't pamper and coddle parents, if you are being an idiot he will tell you so! He will also tell you when you are doing a good job and will support you through everything. I cannot say enough good about the man, I just wish he wouldn't age and could always be my children's doctor... And my grandchildren and great grandchildren. He really is fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Excellent doctor. Really knowledgeable and willing to take the time to understand patient concerns. Only problem is he does run late, he doesn't rush through appointments which I appreciate and don't mind him being late at all!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Roseman is one of the best. He is kind,caring and compassionate. He always makes times for his kids,no matter how busy he is. I don't know what we would have done without him. You never feel rushed and he is always willing to explain everything. If your child is lucky enough to get into his office, you will have nothing but the very best care from Dr. Roseman and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I love Dr. Roseman. Not sure what I would do without him. Also his secretary is the BEST. Lori is the nicest secretary he has had over the years I have been going. She always does her best to get my sick kids as soon as possible. Best Team ever!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Roseman is an absolutely fantastic doctor for my girls. We have been seeing him for 7 years now and he always shows that he truly cares! He doesn't rush you out the door and truly listens. He has always been honest with me. Don't know what we would have done without him over the past 7 years! Very thankful :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. David Roseman's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseman is by far the best pediatrician my children could have. Her took the time top research and learn about my daughter's disability. The most reliable ..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "David Roseman was a superb physician to our son and treated him from age 2 to 18. His skill, humour, encyclopedic knowledge and caring was exceptional in every..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "we've been so happy to have Dr. Roseman as our pediatrician! "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First I should point out that I gave Dr. Roseman a five for punctuality not because he is always on time but, rather, because I couldn't care less if he is on t..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Really knowledgeable and willing to take the time to understand patient concerns. Only problem is he does run late, he doesn't rush through ap..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseman is one of the best. He is kind,caring and compassionate. He always makes times for his kids,no matter how busy he is. I don't know what we would hav..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Roseman. Not sure what I would do without him. Also his secretary is the BEST. Lori is the nicest secretary he has had over the years I have been go..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely LOVE this man. He has helped us in so many ways. I wish he would write a book on parenting!"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He calls it as he sees it! Very wonderful Dr., he truly cares and it shows in the way he speaks to both children and parents. :)"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roseman is an absolutely fantastic doctor for my girls. We have been seeing him for 7 years now and he always shows that he truly cares! He doesn't rush you..."

October 10, 2014