Ratings for Dr. Neal B. Waldman

The entire practice is a joke. Very unprofessional. My first visit the hygienist polished my tenth before cleaning them. Never in my life has that been done before. It feels like an assembly line they way they things are rushed. They are way overbooked. Returns calls took forever and now they will not accept voice messages; you must email. So much for customer service at this circus. Dr. Waldman is ok but his practice needs some major tune ups in the way things are run. Besides they dropped the State's HMO dental plan. Not surprising, you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I just got a call that they have dropped my insurance and want to charge more for a crown that I need after a root canal for which they referred me to an endodontist! I called the insurance company and learned that the insurance was already dropped before my last visit so they could have told me. Now I can't get a dentist who takes this insurance until September, too long for the temp filling over my root canal. SCREWED!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Had been using this office since 2003. Had good service in the past. My last visit was scary to say the least. I was sent to a specialist in September by this office dealing with a bad tooth with minor discomfort. The office was to get back with me when they received the results. After waiting till January to hear from them I called to see what was going on with the results I had gone from discomfort to major throb. They would check and get back with me. I called again in February. They schedule an appointment for consultation. Had to cancel had the flu did not want to spread the joy. Rescheduled after two more calls. When I got in to see Dr. Walden for consultation he acted like it was my fault that I did not call him when they got the information in September. (Sorry did not get CC on the information). I need major work on a bridge and a implant. We are talking major discomfort at this point. Instead of telling me a course of action of what I needed to fix the problem, he got hung up on when the bridge was last worked on which was by his office or should I say his predecessor who replaced the bridge 10 years ago. He had no records. He bounced out of the room never finishing a statement. This happen a couple of times. Then I was left with one of the assistants who in a indirect way called me a liar that I had only been going there since 2010. I had her pull more records that showed I had been going there since 2003. No apology. She said they did not do a bridge replacement in that office. I advised here I remember writing a $1,500 check. Again it was insinuated I was a liar. Dr. Walden never came back to the room. I advised the help I had enough of there circus and I needed to find another dentist. I got in the next day to another dentist who's help actually answers the phone and was given a plan of action, and did a temporary fix on the bridge to stop the pain. I will be praying for Dr. Walden and his staff to see the faults of the practice and that they are able to correct them.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Waldman since 2007. My first appointment was a dental emergency which required a crown. Despite a full schedule that day, I was seen right away. I'm a very nervous patient, but Dr. Waldman and his staff have always taken very good care of me. I now live in South Florida and wish I didn't have to leave his practice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Waldman's oral hygienist broke four of my teeth. Each time I returned to his office to discuss this his receptionist threatened to call the police if I didn't leave.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Horrible experience at office and Dr Waldman had NO filter on his mouth! Was the most aweful experience ever..would never recommend him or the office!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Waldman for over 7 years. After some terrible experiences in other places, I switched the whole family to Dr. Waldman. Dr. Wladman is awesome. We are mostly satisfied with Dr. Wladman's office staff. Using my husband's words, "we have finally switched from the bandits to a decent human being."

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Office staff very nice. I was a regular patient of Dr. Waldman's for over 5 years. One of the previous reviewers is correct, he did recommend one expensive procedure after another (dental implants vs. a partial). he DOES rush in, look at x-ray, spits out a few words & rushes out. Must have some expensive toys to pay for. Quantity, not quality here. I went to him to replace a cap that was put on when I was 16 & lasted until I was 50 (I know, wow.). He screwed into my bone & left the screw poking out between my gum & lip. After 2 weeks & $800 + insurance payment, the tooth became loose. I went back to Dr. Waldman & his response was that I had done something wrong & offered to fix it by doing yet another procedure costing even more! He lost a regular but his attitude conveys that he doesn't care, there's always another pocketbook around the corner. I left and will NEVER return.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

They schedule appts for gum problems every 3 months - 6 months in advance. If I am unable to make an appt and call to reschedule in advance due to work conflicts, they never return calls and then chastize you because YOU missed your last appt. I have had to drive to their office to make appt. Been missing 3 fillings for over 2 years and they just refer you to someone else who sends the recommendation back to Dr Waldman who does nothing.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Horrible, horrible, horrible service. Takes forever to schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012