Ratings for Dr. William Albert Caskey

This man ignored every symptom I gave him as a twelve year old child. I ended up going to the walk in one day and thank goodness the doctor just saw me walk in and said get her to a hospital because chances are a few more days without TWO blood transfusions I would have died. He ruined my life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

My name is Karen Franz and Dr. Caskey has been my doctor for 34 years. He took over my care the day after my first child was born. My doctor at the time was incompitant to say the least. I have had a great experience with Dr. Caskey. I will miss him as my doctor. All the best to you Dr. Caskey and enjoy your retirement. You will be miss by many. Thank you for being my doctor for the last 34 years.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Caskey performed a pap smear test on me... normally there's no problem at all. The last time I felt sharp pain and said "OW!!" He ignored me and was done, had the nerve to say I started my period when I knew it wasn't starting for another 2 weeks!! He didn't seem concerned at all and grossed out that I "lied" about not being on my period and handed me a pad. I went home and the bleeding stopped about an hour later. I choose not to go to the hospital since it had stopped bleeding down there. I had never felt so uncomfortable, I USED to like him!!! The next day I switched doctors fast. (Luckly my wife's doctor could take me in). Guess what? period came 2 weeks later just like I knew it would. From the look of all these ratings, he USED to be good and caring. Now it seems like he doesn't at all.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Caskey has been my mothers doctor for over 20 years and was excellent to start. However as my mother aged everything that she saw him about was diagnosed as "It's your age". I found that when seeing a locum for Dr Caskey more indepth diagnosis and treatmens were looked into.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Lousy - no matter what you go to see him about, he just gets out his pill pad and writes you a prescription. He needs to retire

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

My name is Tara Gard, not only did Doctor Caskey deliver me, but he also delivered my daughter. I have lived in Penticton all of my life. I used too like Dr Caskey alot, he did seem to care about me....I thought.On April 9th 2004 my father died in a boating insident, and his body was never found.Needless to say my life took a turn for the worst after his death.I began drinking and doing drugs to escape from the pain. I continued to be a alcohal and crack addict for four years, until I hit rock bottom and I knew I needed help...I went to pathways and saught help, they inturn set me up to go to rehab for 70 days,but before I could go I had to get my Dr to sign medical papers,I went to Dr Caskey told him that I was an addict,he handed me a pathways pamflet and stormed out of the room. I cried I was mortified, I left. The next time I tryed to make an appt, he made up stories on my file about missed appts and unpaid bills! he then sent me a letter telling me I was not his patiant anymore...

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I've had Dr. Caskey as my G.P. since 1980. He is an excellent doctor, and if he seems rushed remember that this area is primarily a retirement community which has seen an increase in population in the last decade or so, without an adequate increase in young new family doctors moving here. I am not related to Dr. Caskey, nor do I work for him, but I work in a similar industry which has also felt the stress.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Caskey is a excellent doctor who is not afraid to refer you to a specialist. He listens to you and is knowlegeable about new treatments.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Could be a little more thourough instead of trying to quickly get you out the door and on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

If I have a urgent problem they always get me in to see him which I really do appreciate. I find him friendly and easy to talk to. And he takes the time to listen which is important. I rate him very high.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007