Ratings for Dr. P. Antoni Bekasiak

I have been seeing this Dr because my original retired. He would not of been my choice.After seeing a specialist for a thyroid disorder which I had to fight to get found out he put me into toxic shock twice nearly killing me.!! I wish there were more Doctors accepting patents i would of left long ago

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr.Bekasiak for a year. He has been the soul of compassion, kindness and understanding. I do not sit and wait for hours, as one does in most doctor's offices. He is a rare breed of physician...one who knows what he is doing and consults with the patient in every aspect of the treatment. I have had excellent physicians in Toronto, New England and New York, and he is right up there with them. All I can talk about is his treatment of me, and that has been first rate.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

A friend of mine went to see this doctor due to chest pain. Instead of sending my friend to the hospital for some tests he prescribed him medication. My friend had a heart attack later that day and died. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

This doctor should not be working, he is telling clients false information and seems to be a rush. He also seems to charge you for things you don't even need, maybe they should hire a doctor who actually examines and fixes problems.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have taken my 2 year old to see him twice the second time because he was my only option being open late on a Sunday. He looked at my baby told me that he would get over it by himself so I took him home, my son got sicker and sicker till I took him to a new clinic and was told that he had a severe ear infection & lung infection. dr.bekasiak didn't ever check my child's ears when we took him! He barley checked him over. I am so disappointed in the compassion of this doctor. I will never take him back again.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Don't know what everyone is talking about, this man is quite amazing and has been my doctor since I was a young boy. He's always taken care of me and is good on his appointment times. I've never felt rushed out of his office and never had an issue when it came to multiple problems. He's not a pediatric doctor and his practice is to use the least amount of medicine as possible, so if you want your child to be pampered and given medication go see a walk in doctor. People sometimes forget that doctors are also humans so don't treat them like an ant under a microscope.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

My wife took our 17 month old to see Dr. Bekasiak because she hadn't been herself. Her sleep schedule was off, she was eating much less than normal, and she had been running a low grade fever for a couple days. Dr. Bekasiak offered no support or guidance after barely looking at our daughter. He questioned how he would even be able to diagnose her because she was so upset, as if to suggest he can't effectively evaluate kids. Dr. Bekasiak proceeded to allege that my wife was there to just get a script for our little one and that he wouldn't give us anything for her. In reality, he didn't even look at her to determine if medication was needed. Dr. Bekasiak questioned my wife's judgement to bring our daughter to see the doctor, stating that she was an overreactive first time mom. This was judgemental and inconsiderate. My wife left and scheduled the first available appt with our pediatrician who later confirmed that our daughter had a severe infection and needed antibiotics.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Terrible experience with this doctor. We saw him at the TMC walk in clinic on a weekend. My husband and I went in with our two sick kids who had fevers and he barely checked the baby before informing me that he wouldnt give me an antibiotic and then asked what I wanted from him. I was so thrown off, I said just check to see why she has a fever,why she isnt eating/drinking etc. He seemed annoyed and told me it was just a virus and there was nothing he could do for me. He looked at me like I was an idiot and then said "what did you think I was going to give you an antibiotic today". He spoke in a very rude, unprofessional and "power tripping" tone. I said what if she has an ear infection or something, he said even if she does, I will not prescribe an antibiotic. He then checked her ears quickly and rushed us out without even looking at my 4 year old at all. I left feeling terrible. I went there for help and felt as though he was telling me not to go to the doctors. Jerk. :(

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Excelent doctor, I have been followed by him since day 1 and have always seen him as a Doctor who takes your problems seriously and considers your concerns. He will not refer unecessarily which is smart and better for the healthcare system but if the problem persists he will refer and for me called the specialist directly and I was fit into a cancellation a week later! Very accomodating and never seems rushed even though he has 5+ patients in the waiting room. Dr Bekasiak is also very humble and willing to admit when a problem is out of his scope of practice, which is very admirable and understandable considering how broad the medical field is. Thank you for all your help throughout the years Dr Bekasiak, you are a great role model and inspired me to pursue medicine.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

He sure isn't the smartest doctor. But a good doctor if you know what you want.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012