Ratings for Dr. Johnathan M. Newlin

The staff is always so kind. From the moment I call to check my appointment to the moment I’m walking out the door, everyone treats me like family here. The doctors genuinely care about me and my health.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Chiropractic care here is amazing. So pleased with all the staff! So excited I found this place.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I have enjoyed my services at Newlin Chiropractor, the staff and physicians are amazing. I recommend this practice to anyone looking to improve health.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Friendly environment. I always feel great leaving! The staff in all departments are very knowledgeable and caring!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Nice friendly place for an adjustment , awesome staff & great doctors!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Newlin Chiropractic is the best! The staff and doctors are so helpful and understanding all of my needs. Never felt better!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

All the drs are wonderful, therapy staff is amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I always have the best adjustment and therapy experiences with Dr. Newlin and his staff!!! I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Newlin Chiropractic is the best chiropractic clinic in Pensacola hands down!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I trust Dr. Newlin with all my Chriopractic care. He is The Best of the Best!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Johnathan M. Newlin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Newlin has been a local Pensacola chiropractor since graduating Life University School of Chiropractic in Atlanta, GA in 1998. He is licensed to practice and recognized as a chiropractic physician in the state of Florida and Alabama. He is a member of the International Chiropractic Honor Society and has completed advanced training in the Croft method whiplash and brain injury traumatology through the San Diego Spinal Institute. Dr. Newlin has practiced chiropractic in his hometown of Pensacola since 1998.

• Voted best chiropractor by Pensacola News Journal's Best of the Bay 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2018