Ratings for Dr. John R. Brent

First off he did not even bring a note pad, medical record, nurse or anything esle to record the events. He was somewhat dismissive and when he reccommended a CT scan I explained I work in commissioned sales and need to get this done as soon as possible, he was sacastic and said "well i could tell then it is an emergancy, but its not and I would loose credability". No effert to speed the process along. He indicateed it would take a few days to get the CT and then a week or teo to schedule the procedure. When I asked if he could extend my prescription because it was going to take so long, his reply was " well have you tried Motrin?" I have had 5 surgeries in the past and was an MMA figther. I find it offensive that he made this comment and I told him I found it offensive. His response was to find another surgon that was not as offensive. This guy is a piece of work with no respect for me the patient. Do yourself a favor and find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Brent is a lifesaver! i honestly believe he saved my leg. i had two surgeries done by him and he does amazing work. he is extremely nice, has excellent bedside manner, and is very honest about your diagnosis and keeps you 100% up to date and informed about what's going on and what's to come. i would recommend Dr brent to anyone and everyone and would trust him with any surgery!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Pending surgury with Dr. Brent. He has been very helpful and explained in detail what to exp-et from surgury.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. John R. Brent's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AARP