Ratings for Dr. Fatih Al Katib

Wouldn't recommend for a vasectomy because that "is the womans job". Were done here.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

It's funny how some people here are saying other raters are "racist " or judging his "religion ". They are rating him as a DOCTOR. He's terrible and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. He's a careless, pill pusher, sexist douche and should just leave already.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

He is an excellent doctor, I just don't like waiting 1-2hrs for a pre-scheduled appointment. He has helped me considerably with my condition and I recommend him to anyone who is not a racist or xenophobic.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Really good doctor, for everyone saying hes a maniac you're one he is great. your just judging him probably from hi religion and how he speaks totally recommend him

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

wouldnt help me begin the process for my vasectomy because "birth control is the womans job". at best: doesnt listen to patients needs. at worst: misogynist. possibly misguided by religion.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

While I am not a patient of his, I do see another doctor in this clinic. He is supremely arrogant, disrespectful, and just an awful person in general. The waiting room at the clinic is always filled with grumpy foreigners yelling at the poor staff for this or that and the next thing. From what I've noticed, they are the only people dumb enough to consider seeing this piece of goat poo. He is nothing but an oversized, lazy, piece of foreign trash. Not sure why the clinic hasn't disposed of him. As far as I have seen, he treats everyone like they are beneath him. Patients and staff members the same. With all these bad reviews, I'm unsure how he still has his license. As many have said, the "man" really should retire. I've been at the clinic for awhile, and I've seen some of the best staff leave and I do not have any doubt in my mind that he is the reason why. I feel so bad for these girls that are just treated awful. While I do love my doctor, I will consider looking for a new clinic in the near future, as I just can't handle this freak. He makes my blood boil every time I see his face. Staff at this clinic are beyond amazing. From how hard they work, how fast they try to do their job, and how they deal with this fat fuck. I will be sorry to leave them behind.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. He has been my family doctor for 7 years now, and after every visit, my whole family has regretted getting him as my family doctor. He is a PSYCHO. We have had enough of him and we are getting a new family doctor the first thing tomorrow. He is very rude, disrespectful to women, and VERY demanding. He does not listen to you whatsoever, even if you have a simple question to ask. He is absent whenever we need to make appointments and gets mad at us for going to other doctors for medical help. One time he got mad at my mom for requesting a female doctor for her private check-up. My mom now refuses to go see him. Also, he is very sexism. During the appointment today for my brother, he asked me which field I was studying, and when I told him that I am studying in Pharmacy, he said, "Pharmacy is good field for women" and mentioned how being a doctor would not suit me. Like what kind of doctor is allowed to treat his patients in that manner? He literally has no filter towards women and children. In my opinion, firing him is long over due. When my brother was feeling very nausea and dizzy due to his ear problem today at the clinic, Dr. Al Katib hurried him to take off his shoes in a very demanding manner. He is just so rude and NO ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED THAT WAY. I cannot stress enough about the need of firing him because no one should be treated the way the this man treats his patients. WORST DOCTOR IN SASKATOON WITHOUT A DOUBT!!! He is a terrible, terrible person.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

The staff is nice. Terrible punctuality by the doctor. Everytime I have gone to see him, I have waited a minimum of 40 mins after my appointment time. That's a minimum. Sometimes it's way over an hour. Once you're in, he is very opinionated and a lot of times just brushes over your concerns. He knows his stuff for sure but he isn't very good at transferring his knowledge to the patients concerns. I know many people who feel the same. I am switching my doctor right away.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Was my family doctor for years and what a quack, no time to address real concerns,rude,have to wait for an hour or two just for him to belittle me,my wife and child are patients no more as well,horrible horrible man!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

One of the worst I have been to. He's rude and doesn't seem to know about the simplest medical conditions. He should retire.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015