Ratings for Dr. Joyce Harder

I've been a patient of dr. harder's for 19 years. She has helped take care of me since the very first days of my life and truly be more lucky having been in her care for this time. I've had three open heart surgerys during my time as her patient and truly the only complaint I could have is now having to move on into the adult congenital heart world. I can honestly say she had changed my life, and wouldn't exchange my time with her for anything.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr.Joyce harder is the best cardiologist in calgary. .we couldn't ask for a better doctor for both of my girls with T.O.F.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Great doc!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Harder helped save my daughter's life, completing a procedure that would stabilize her enough to be sent to Edmonton and undergo surgery which was very successful. Not only that but I emailed her with follow up concerns (although she is not my daughter's cardiologist) and not only did she respond but she volunteered to look over her latest echo and get back to me with her findings.. on her own time. Amazing and someone who truly cares about each and every one of her patients and their families.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

We as a family of a heart child, I can't say enough about our Dr. Harder and Patty and all the others that we have been helped in the last 18 years and with that we are no longer able to be at the Children's hospital which is hard on my son and us. Thank you Dr. Harder and staff, we love you and will always have a big place in our hearts. Dr. Harder and Patty always went the extra mile for our son and everything that affected him She always had his best interest and even us as a whole as it's about family to her. Thanks for the years of wonderful care. Your caring, nurturing personality always helped to keep things in perspective and lower our sons stress as he felt your energy. Dr. Harder again thank you and we love u and Nurse Patty.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr Harder is the absolute best cardiologist in Calgary. Dr Harder took care of our little boy all his life. Millions of thanks to Dr Harder and her dedicated staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

1 of the best cardiologist out there if not the best!!!! Loved that doctor

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Very good cardiologist, always went above and beyond what is required by a doctor. I stayed as her pt until i was 20 years old. She also took time out of her busy schedule to phone me after my mom passed way to make sure i was doing ok.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr Harder is an amazing physician and cardiologist!! Without her guidance we would have been lost when our son was diagnosed inutero with a CHD. She has been there for us every step of the way through each of his 3 open heart surgeries. She always answers any questions we have, even through emails. Thank you for being the best doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr Harder is the best Docter I have ever met. She took care of our son when he was a baby ,he is now 24 years old. Dr Harder is a very caring person.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008