Ratings for Dr. Joe A. Dunn

Worst experience of my life. Should not be trusted with mopping the floors in the building. Does not listen, Arrogant and could care less about helping your situation. Could not diagnose a bee sting. I will say this, it is very very easy to get an appointment because the guy has no patients. I suffered for weeks and weeks and then was told Mr Dunn could not even write a prescription for what I needed and that he would have to refer me to someone else but that would take ten days. Charges you an extra $150.00 for a follow up???????

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Hidden costs after visit sent in mail.How can you quote 75.00 dollars and then send a bill saying you owe more.You gotta house note you can't cover????

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Worst staff that could possibly be put together. Nurse sets up one thing, staff sets up something different. When my pharmacesist tried to renew a scrip for my diabetes meds over the phone the nurse told him I would have to come in because "they think I've been seening another doctor". Real profesional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Would not refer outside of his Group (hospital). Told me that he could handle my skin condition for months, while the condition worsened. I fould out later that there were no Dermatoligists available in his Group for about a year. When one was finally in place, my condition was worse and that Doctor did not know what to do for it.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Joe A. Dunn's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)