Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Neal

This is a horrible excuse of a chiropractor,he made my situation worse,I am still suffering from his manipulations,his activator was the worst. After all this time and seeking medical help I am still suffering from what he has done to me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Dr. Neal and his staff always welcome me and truly seem glad to work with me. At my initial appointment, Dr. Neal interviewed me and his staff called other offices to get relevant records. He took an X-ray so that he could thoroughly analyze my pain issues. Initially he recommended three different therapies, including Acitvator adjustment. Subsequently, he added massage therapy. Dr. Neal seems to know exactly where I hurt and he knows exactly what to do to ease the pain. Because of his knowledge, expertise, and good advice, I am healing very well and my pain has been greatly reduced. I highly recommend Dr. Neal and give thanks for him. Peggy

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Neal and staff are great! Five stars! Dr. Neal was very thorough with his diagnosis and treatment options for neck injuries I received in an accident. The treatment(s) have worked well and helped me get back on the road to recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Neal to anyone who has back/neck or spine issues.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Love that he uses the Activator Method. I will never return to the traditional method of adjustment again. Excellent at explaining what he's doing and why. Would highly recommend Dr Neal to anyone who wants to go to a chiropractor, but doesn't want a traditional adjustment method.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Neal cured my back pain nine years ago. I continue with adjustments after some heavy lifting or when I I have done something to throw my back out and I am still pain free after nine years! You won't find a friendlier or more professional chiropractor and staff. -Michael C.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Neal has always been a great help to me and my back. I have been going to him for years and I am doing great! Bethany G.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Excellent experience with Dr. Neal and his staff. If you hurt..they will help you.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Neal and his staff have done a wonderful job!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Got an appointment same day as I called. Talked with me and did an x-ray and found out why I had so many headaches. I never had Activator adjusting before. It's excellent.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr Neal and staff are professional and compassionate. I have been treated for previous injuries, and I always received prompt appointments and treatment. They are gentle and effective. Can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Charles B. Neal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1980)

• Blue Shield California