Dr. Charles B. Neal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Neal

Dr. Neal and his staff always welcome me and truly seem glad to work with me. At my initial appointment, Dr. Neal interviewed me and his staff called other offices to get relevant records. He took an X-ray so that he could thoroughly analyze my pain issues. Initially he recommended three different therapies, including Acitvator adjustment. Subsequently, he added massage therapy. Dr. Neal seems to know exactly where I hurt and he knows exactly what to do to ease the pain. Because of his knowledge, expertise, and good advice, I am healing very well and my pain has been greatly reduced. I highly recommend Dr. Neal and give thanks for him. Peggy

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Neal and staff are great! Five stars! Dr. Neal was very thorough with his diagnosis and treatment options for neck injuries I received in an accident. The treatment(s) have worked well and helped me get back on the road to recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Neal to anyone who has back/neck or spine issues.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Love that he uses the Activator Method. I will never return to the traditional method of adjustment again. Excellent at explaining what he's doing and why. Would highly recommend Dr Neal to anyone who wants to go to a chiropractor, but doesn't want a traditional adjustment method.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Neal cured my back pain nine years ago. I continue with adjustments after some heavy lifting or when I I have done something to throw my back out and I am still pain free after nine years! You won't find a friendlier or more professional chiropractor and staff. -Michael C.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Neal has always been a great help to me and my back. I have been going to him for years and I am doing great! Bethany G.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Excellent experience with Dr. Neal and his staff. If you hurt..they will help you.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Neal and his staff have done a wonderful job!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Got an appointment same day as I called. Talked with me and did an x-ray and found out why I had so many headaches. I never had Activator adjusting before. It's excellent.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr Neal and staff are professional and compassionate. I have been treated for previous injuries, and I always received prompt appointments and treatment. They are gentle and effective. Can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

After dealing with unrelentless thoracic scoliosis pain for years and having no real relief, I decided to try Dr. Neal. I had heard his commercials on the radio and his boasting that he may be able to relieve pain when other doctors couldnt, using the "Activator Method". I went to his website, downloaded a ton of paperwork. Filled it all out. Make an appointment. Went in, signed more forms and was escorted to the back where I watched a video and went through another million questions by an assistant waiting on the doctor. Finally, he did come in, ask me a few questions and then proceeded to refer me out to two other chiropractors. My case wasnt especially complicated yet he made it pretty clear he had no intentions of treating me. We talked for about 5 minutes and then he escorted me out front, wrote those other referrals on a card and bid me farewell. It was rude. I could have been rich. Bottom line- military tricare means self pay. He is used to BIG insurance bucks. False advertising.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Charles B. Neal

Dr. Charles B. Neal's response
To my disappointed friend - One of the great things about being a specialist is that I accept only the patients I can help, and give advice for care options to the others - at no charge, by the way. Sometimes the advice is that another doctor is on your health care plan but we are not, thereby saving you lots of money. You mentioned that you're not rich. You neglected to mention that your time with me, getting my professional opinion on the cause and best treatment for your case, and the advice that I gave you as I walked you to the front desk and wrote it on a business card for you to use... my staff and I did that at no charge to you. We provide that at no charge because health care is such a complicated world that most people don't know where to start, and I'm happy to be an advisor for you and others, since some need our specialty of care and I get to help them. Sorry that you were disappointed at our consultation and advice. P.S. - We have a large percentage of cash patients. The days of BIG insurance bucks have passed. Ask any doctor.

Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Charles B. Neal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med