Ratings for Dr. Christopher H. Rush

Dr. Rush is that hard-to-find good all around general practitioner. He really takes the the time to listen and sort out all of your issues. I admire the fact that he will openly admit that he is unsure of a diagnosis or is in need of outside consult. (I had a very complicated medical issue). And he worked well with all the specialists I had to see. I even trust him with the care of my elderly grandmother. He's not an "overprescriber" but carefully considers all meds and their alternatives. And, if you catch him on a day he has time to talk, he has some real interesting stories of his days as a military doctor. Only issue, he is hard to see(which is more of a consequence of the shortage of GP's than anything he does) but if yiu have an urgent issue, Dr. Rush's practice is affiliated with an excellent walkin clinic.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr Rush is a nice man. He did not try to diagnose my condition nor did he try to refer me out. I think he didn't ask me enough questions - but my new doctor did. Dr Rush's receptionists are very amicable and capable. His nurse however was a very rude and did not return phone calls until I threatned to call the Dr personally.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Very punctual. I rarely wait more that 10 minutes. He is very easy to talk with and seems to always remember any past situations.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Very considerate and helpful. He is always anxious to solve your problem. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Very professional. He has an excellent way of dealing with patients. He listens, unlike many drs. He is incredibly punctual - he doesn't appear to "overbook" in the slightest. I have never waited more than 5 minutes before an appointment. My phone calls are always returned by his staff in no time at all. He isnt condescending or cold, like many, many, MANY doctors can sometimes be. He listens and asks excellent, thoughtful questions rather than jumping to conclusions. He is just a nice person and an impressive physician with a staff much the same... and to top it off, he is a cutie. Does not get much better than that!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Very easy to talk to. Listens about your concerns and takes hims time to fully explain things to you. He is very down to Earth and you feel comfortable during your visit. Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Rush CARES. Fortunately, we don't see him much but always remembers little details about our family. We feel like we can always get in to see him when we need to. He is proactive with medical care. He refers out when needed. Nurse line is good about returning phonecalls.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Christopher H. Rush's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)