Ratings for Dr. Tamara P. Petrac-Halatsis

My experience with Dr. Petarc was horrific! During labor she ignored my decision against an exposition then did a shoulder dystocia birth even when it wasn't necessary causing further problems. After delivery she came back in due to some bleeding issues and proceeded to shove her hand up there without any offer of pain control (the stitched area had two hours of swelling) ripped my stitching (which she did not fix or tell me had happened) causing it to heal improperly resulting in a second surgery to fix the area two months after having the baby. She was rude and deliberately did not present me with my options after finding a problem. You could not pay me to go back to her and if we ever have anymore I would either choose a different hospital or bar her from ever seeing me in any capacity.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

My recent appointment with Dr. Petrac was very good, the staff at her office was very helpful as I requested my mammogram be ordered prior to my appointment. I did wait a few extra minutes as she was running late due to a delivery but did not mind as once I was in room she did not rush me and took the time to discuss my issues and problems. It is a very busy office but well worth the wait to have someone take the time she did with me. I have recommended her to many of my friends who are pregnant as well as those just needing a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Tamara P. Petrac-Halatsis's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Wyoming, MN