Ratings for Dr. Leonel P. Welch

I could not afford the office visit and the filling of my prescription. I have a drug program and am insulin dependant. The drug program has taken forever to supply my insulin and I ran out. I needed a RX just to get me through, asked if I could pay next week for my visit (this week coming up) I was told no, he wouldnt write me the insulin RX without an office visit. He wouldnt see me without me paying right then. I have NEVER in 4 years of seeing him asked him to bill me. NEVER. He knows I am out of insulin and does not care. Now my sugar is 400-500. I dont believe this is illegal but I am astonished of his lack of care. I have seen others be seen and not pay up front. I never do that This was an emergency, he showed no concern. I do not recommend him as what kind of Doctor turns patients away when the medication is needed for survival?

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Leonel P. Welch's Credentials

• Univ Mexico-Americana Del Norte, Esc De Med, Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Bonifay, FL