Ratings for Dr. P. Sue Lejay

There might be punctuality issues occasionally, but that's because she takes the time to listen to the patient and not rush through visits. She doesn't hesitate to refer to specialists or order the right tests. And very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have been Dr. LeJays patient for over six years. I am so impressed with this woman. She is thorough, listens to everything you say and is very efficient. I would recommend her to anyone. She is quite a distance from where I live but as long as I can manage to get there, I will continue to see her. She impresses me with her memory, care and attention. I had a great Dr. In Newfoundland but did have issues with waiting times. I rarely have to wait long once I am there and sometimes get in early. Thanks Dr. LeJay.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lejays for 15 years my daughter is also one of her patients, we both find her very easy to talk to and she will spend the time to hear you out, will gladly make appointments for specialists if needed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Lejay for a number of years, and can only say one thing. She is an exceptional doctor and person; someone who is old enough to be experienced and young enough to to be up-to-date on current medical knowledge. And most importantly, she cares about you and your health.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Lejay has been our family doctor for 18 years now. I have always found her sympathetic and she goes out of her way to find solutions to issues that arise. I am grateful to have her as part of my medical team. I have found the newer staff are not as helpful as the old ones but I am assuming it is because they are young and need the experience and will improve soon.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

She has been always excellent! However, some times you feel like she is rushing you , either she is very busy or she has too many patients. Staff is not very goo d. Difficult to contact by phone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I called Dr. Lejay today about having to have another blood test for one of my medications. and was told by the person I spoke to that she would check with the doctor and call me back. Two hours later I didn't have a call back, and when I called again I was told that Dr. Lejay isn't in today and wouldn't be in tomorrow until 1:00 p.m. I explained to the person on the phone that I am out of my medication and I need a lab requisition faxed over today. I was told that wouldn't be possible and that the doctor had tried to call me last week but the lab had given her an incorrect phone number for me. When I asked why they didn't check my file to call me again, at the correct phone number, I was told that they didn't know. Long story short, the women answering the phone hung up on me!! If I treated people like that at my job, I would likely be terminated. Our health care system is in tatters.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Lejay has been my doctor for many years. I have always felt well cared for. She goes out of her way to support me and ensure that my medical needs get met. She is very busy but I have never been rushed or felt she was dismissive. She is truly wonderful and I am very grateful to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Lejay has been my doctor for 15 years. She is caring, knowledgeable, and refers patients to specialists when necessary. I fully trust her opinion. She is now the doctor to me, my mother and sister.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Lejay is very thorough and knowledgeable. She has a good bedside manner and she listens to you without feel being rushed. However not sure if it's the clinic's scheduling problem or she takes too many patients. the wait time is a lot longer than before even you make the appointment.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016