Ratings for Dr. Malcolm A. White

My mom used Dr. White when I was a child and I loved him. Now that I am 30 years old and have a child of my own he was my first choice -- best dr. you could hope to find!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

My kids love Dr White. He talks to them, like they are people. He will not give you an antibiotic unless he is positive its a bacterial infection of some sort. I love Dr White.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Most wonderful pediatrician. My wife and I feel very comfortable having him as our childrens doctor. Our kids are comfortable around him as well and we know Dr. White has thier best interest in heart.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. White is the best pediatrician in the world!! I highly recommend him. I trust my children's lives with him. He is informative and makes sure I understand my children's illnesses. His bedside manner is wonderful and my children love his gentleness. I consider myself extremely blessed to have a doctor that I trust 100% with my sons lives!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008