Ratings for Dr. David E. Kaproth

Liked the doctor and his staff. His nurses were great and this scheduling nurse was the best. I had no problem making appointments or getting referrals. The only problem was my insurance company being extremely slow in getting back to the doctor office. Unfortunately this doctor is not under my new insurance and I had to change primary care physicians. It's all about the insurance.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Office staff friendly and helpfull. May be over worked at times. Dr. is very knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. Had trouble making apptiontments in past but the group seems to have worked that out.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

His staff takes forever to return phone calls, if at all. I called one day to leave a message for his nurse - it was over a WEEK later before she called me back. It took six weeks for his nurse to refer me for a sleep study; by that time we had changed insurance companies and the place they sent me didn't take the new insurance. I needed an urgent appointment one time for what I thought was a urinary tract infection. He and his staff all acted like it was a great imposition to have to fit me in. He spent all of five minutes with me, asked me what I antibiotics I had taken in the past, told me that was the wrong thing to use, and gave me a prescription. He *NEVER* did a urinalysis, let alone sent a sample for a culture to determine what antibiotics would be effective. Come to find out from my GYN a few months later - I never had a UTI in the first place. I wasn't getting enough from my hormone patch and the low hormones were causing UTI like symptoms. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. David E. Kaproth's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1971)