Ratings for Dr. Rex Delaune

Everytime I call I get offered an APRN because the Dr. has no appointments available. I've called Monday morning at 08:00 and been told he has nothing at all for the rest of the week. Then I called West Florida's walk-in clinic and found out they charge less for a private-pay visit than my own Dr. does (even though they are the same organization, same hospital affiliation). What good does it do to have a doctor you can't ever see?

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Delaune has been my Dr for over 20 years never once has he misdiagnosed or failed to send me to a specialist when it was needed always has had time to answer my questions and go over meds with me I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon I hate to look for another Dr I'm Comfortable with. B Carr

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Rex Delaune is a professional that brings shame to his profession. He and his staff treated me so unkindly and cruelly with no reasoning..due to the fact that I had some questions and needed clarification from his staff.... Just because I did that, I was then sent a cruel Unsigned letter stating that he couldn't be my doctor anymore. He and his staff then bullied his other colleague, another doctor, practicing from another Health Clinic at Pine Forest, to NOt attend to me as a patient anymore. This other colleague initially stood up for me and spoke up for me, but I guess, Bullying from peer pressure is greater than practicing compassion to a patient who didn't deserve unkindness. Dr Rex then refused to correct my medical records, which he had entered incorrectly, and vindictively caused staff at the West Florida Hospital Medical Records, to lose their jobs mysteriously when they spoke up for me. Such is life.....

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I have found Dr. DeLaune to be very helpful with my issues as well as my entire family's health issues. He always takes the time to listen to our complaints/issues, answers our questions and never makes us feel "rushed" or "silly" for asking questions. I highly recommend him as a wonderful family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

A very good man, does not have the time for each person he should have.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

HE IS VERY FRIENDLY. I WOULD SAY THOUGH, HE ISN'T THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE. I WOULD SAY THAT HE IS MOSTLY JUST A SCRIPT WRITER. MOST OF THE TIME HIM AND HIS STAFF MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A NUMBER INSTEAD OF AN INDIVIDUAL.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Rex Delaune's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1983)

MB Health