Ratings for Dr. Melchor Gonzalez

After Dr Valin left the practice I was assigned to Dr Gonzalez. I felt like he didn't care about my concerns. He just casually laughed it off as if he was belittling me for being so worried. I was gaining weight and told him I wasn't doing anything different with my eating or exercising routines. He just laughed and said well its obvious your eating too much. Thst was the last straw. So I left him and went to another cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Helpful and understanding, takes all the time necessary, never rushed. Twelve years with him, no complaints. Saved my life on two occasions.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

The doctor is good. The office staff is awful..If the current attitudes are acceptable to the doctor then people need to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

This doctor was very kind and considerate. He was knowledgeable of my extensive medical history, and took time to make sure I understood everything I needed to know. He was very respectful and considerate, qualities that seem to be lost in most doctors these days. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing a cardiologist. Everyone in the office was also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. Melchor Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1995)