Ratings for Dr. Charles Horan

Dr. Horan was one of the best OB/GYN's in this area. He delivered my daughter 22 years ago. He was always very professional and down-to-earth. He will be missed terribly by all that were fortunate to have known or worked with him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

My daughter just turned 13 she is beautiful & bright, Dr. Horan Chaz baby, told me to have an abortion casue she was the black bean, he told me this scary news over the phone. I went thru with preg, he sheduled me for lab & del & then didn't show, thank go sontag was on duty & he delivered her. All the while his office nurse knew what was going on , he was a nightmare & glad he's gone for good

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Horan died recently from cancer, but during the time he took care of me I felt confident with his decisions. He, while on being the ob doc on call, took care of my daughter who was carrying a child in a very high risk pregnancy and presented at the ER with serious problems involving the pregnancy. Dr. Horan made the correction diagnosis as to the problem and carried through with the necessary treatment. He is a man who is missed by many.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Horan and his nurses abandoned my wife after delivering our baby. She seemed fine to me and was resting so a couple hours after delivery I went home and got a shower as I had been up all night with her. I was back within two hours and my wife was cold, clammy, shivering, speaking incoherently, semi-responsive, had diarrhea and was bleeding profusely. I went to the nurses station where no one was on duty but Dr. Horan and another Dr. They said they would come check, but 10 minutes later didn't come. I went back to get him and he sternly told me he was busy but would be there. I waited another 10 minutes listening to my wife beg for water and for me to help her before going into the hall and waving my arms yelling for help. That caused Dr. Horan and another, very big Dr., to come quickly. Dr. Horan went straight to my wife while the big guy pushed his chest into me and demanded to know what my problem was. She got a DNC and lived.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008