Ratings for Dr. Kurt D. Jones

Worst Experience Throughout my pregnancy! It was my first pregnancy and I thought maybe it was just me being extremely sensitive at the time, but after the 3rd or 4th visit, i was really starting to feel like he just could care less. Could have been timing I suppose, considering it was his last year as an Ob, and he retired the day after my baby was born, so when it came time to being in labor i think i saw him a total of 2 times, once to pop my water, and the 2nd to tell me after the 21st hour of natural labor without pain meds, that I was going to have to have a c-section because she was stuck ;-/ Yes, he does know his stuff, but now he's an old man who lost his passion for the practice and the patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Jones is an excellent doctor. He is no nonsense and has the best interest of the patient and unborn patient at heart. I am a high-risk patient with diabetes and high blood pressure; he has done an excellent job getting my diabetes and high blood pressure under control and providing outstanding care for me and my unborn child. He is well respected in the medical profession. He tells it like it is and maybe some people can not deal with that. Ms. S.Bogan

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

This doctor is horrible.I hate to say bad things about doctors and I don't expect them to be perfect,but i wouldn't recommend Dr. Jones. He was very rough and not very helpful in telling me the things that I should know about my pregnancy.He turned my world upside down with a result of a positive STD test which was false.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Kurt D. Jones's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med