Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Frable

I have been going to Dr. Frable's office for over 3 years now about my feet and back. They still have not yet diagnosed my problem and treat me as if my pain is in my head. They keep telling me to take Ibuprofen and Lortabs and to put ice on my affected areas. This does not help and I have voiced this and still get ignored about my pain. I do not look forward to seeing this Dr and his nurse because I feel they do not listen or take the time to try to figure out what is truly wrong with me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

My family has been going to Dr. Frable for several years now. I think he is excellent as a family Dr. He is not a specialist and knows it and will not hesitate to send you to one if the issue is beyond his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

They always get me in 3-5 days after I call to schedule and the wait time in the lobby isn't long at all. You'll wait a little longer in the actual room but that's normal. The staff are always courteous and knowledgeable and they remember you, making it nice on a personal level. I have CHP and pay $20 copay each time and I've even gotten reimbursement check back for that amount before. Dr. Frable's office makes it a lot less of a chore and hassle to go to the doctor!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I tried to make an appointment with the young woman at the desk. She took alot of information about myself including my phone number. I never received a call. I eventually went to "patients first".

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Frable told me he thought I had Carparl Tunnel Syndrom -but I had Severe Spinal Stenois, big....big... difference. My arms and down my back were going numb and tingling, I had also numbness in my leg.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Robert S. Frable's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)