Ratings for Dr. Guy F. Webster

Very knowledgeable. Front staff very pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Webster was running 10 minutes behind schedule and apologized. He was very thorough, knowledgable, helpful, and seemed to be a nice guy. It was my first visit and I will definitely return.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Girl at the front desk seemed too busy to be nice . Beings I was a first time patient I thought they would be a bit more hospitable but no, they were not. Dr. Guy spent about 3 min in the room with me and I felt like I had to grab his attention while I could. Not impressed, prob ally wouldn't go back. After the 3 min visit was over I thought... What just happened?????? Next time I will travel the distance and go somewhere else !!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I had the same experience as previous reviewers. The front desk staff were not very pleasant. Dr. G. Webster spent less than 30 seconds performing my head-to-toe annual skin exam. He barely looked at anything. Questions were answered in a hurried manner. Most disappointed in this practice.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

The front desk staff is the most MISERABLE staff I have ever come across!!! It's as though the practice purposely hired the nastiest/rudest people they could. Dr. Webster, himself, is pleasant enough, but you almost have to really keep at him to get much information/help; he can be a little too laid back about things. Somewhat disappointed as he came recommended by several people. Currently in the process of switching doctors

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Your experience at Dr. Webster's office will begin with the snobby front office staff. I have been a patient of this practice for several years. Each time I go it seems as though the office staff is more miserable then the last time I was in for a visit. Once called to a patient room, you will immediatly get a feel the feeling that the physicians are rushed, although there does not seem to be many patients in the waiting room. I do not recommend this practice at all. They do make you feel uncomfortable from the moment you enter the waiting room until you check out. I have finally had enough and am switching to a different practice.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I came into Dr Webster's office after seeing him recommended in the Top Doctors Guide. I have to say I was quite disappointed. He hardly looked interested in doing a skin exam and I felt like I had to get in his face for him to pay attention to what I was saying. I don't know if it was a busy day or whatnot, but that was enough to put me off.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. Guy F. Webster's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)