Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Prafke

I went to the facility today for the first time and had as great of an experience as one could expect from an OBGYN. I was in and out within an hour of my appointment time, the staff was friendly and courteous. Dr. Prafke had a great bedside manner and was very informative and attentive to my healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

She seemed rush and did not explain herself clearly not the best experience at that clinic. The staff was great and they seem genuinely interested in helping you.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

She has been my doctor in my last 2 pregnancies and in my current one. I lost one of my sons shortly after birth due to chromosomal abnormalities. She was very supportive during and after our loss. The wait time has improved a great deal since they moved locations. The nurses are usually really good about calling me back with any issues with my high risk pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

You may die of hunger while in the waiting room. Make sure you bring snacks, especially if your wife is sick and needs a full stomach. She is a nice doctor when you finally get to see her and takes her time with you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Very disappointed in the care I received...she didn't listen to any of my family history and I lost my baby possibly from that. I felt like she never listened to me and didn't let me ask questions. After my D&C, I had to seek other care because she didn't follow up with me for WEEKS and I was tired of calling her office over and over. I was a patient for 8 years and I still don't think she knows my name. Bottom line is I think she's just too busy for her own good and my prenatal care suffered because of that.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

The wait for Prafke is ALWAYS 2+ hours. Once she finally comes into the room, she is very rushed. I try to talk to her about concerns but I honestly don't think she listens. She is nice and her nurse is nice as well, but I do not feel like they take me seriously bc of my age or maybe they think I lie. Just a very uncomfortable 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

This was my second round seeing her. She delivered two of my five children. She was great! She was helpful, encouraging, and patient with me. During my delivery she was a great coach. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr.Prafke. So sad I have now moved to another state. Going to miss having her as my OB.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Prafke is great. I had a great gynecologist before I moved to Pensacola but have had problems with others in the past, so I was nervous to see a new one. But Dr. Prafke was very nice, thorough, and she didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Helpful, knowledgeable, not rushed, listened to me. Took me seriously and followed up on my symptoms. She gave advice willingly.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Love this doctor. She really made me feel comfortable. She was my doc when I had my son. The staff is great!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Jill M. Prafke's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1990)

Oxford