Ratings for Dr. Eddie A. Negron

Dr Negron and his staff are an amazing group! Sounds like someone misunderstood the advice that was given to them. I do not believe that advice was given directly to someone with Dementia but to the family who is on the front line to decide. I have always had a wonderful experience and Dr Negron is very knowledgeable, and very prompt. I have never waited more than 5 minutes in his office to be seen and my requests are always followed up on in a timely manner. Some of his staff has been working with him for years and is always cheerful and caring. Top Notch Office!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Negron was the Primary Care Physician for my grandmother and he was not helpful at all with guiding the family in regards to her dementia. My grandmother, which at the time had moderate dementia and it was progressing rapidly, asked him how long she could live on her own and his response was "As long as you think it is okay" So virtually putting that decision in the hands of a demented patient! and as soon as the doctor said it was her choice we could not get her to move out of her apt to go to an assisted living. I tried to get his help with helping with members of the family that did not understand dementia and the risks of her living alone and he just did not want to get involved. As an advocate for the elderly, it is his job, his duty to get involved. My grandmother stayed living on her own, had a fall one night, had a head injury and was dead within two weeks. I DO NOT recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Doctor Negron is personable, caring and very knowledgeable. He keeps informed as to the condition of his patients. He cares!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Eddie A. Negron's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fort Walton Beach, FL