Ratings for Dr. Don Buckley

Dr. Buckley is average in his diagnostic ability and is friendly enough. But he seems to still have the "I'm right and you know nothing" attitude that doctors often had years ago. He gets a bit snippy whenever I ask questions. I want a health care partner, not someone who expects blind obedience.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Staff is worthless. Will never goto this doctor again. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Went to Buckley with extreme migraines. I already have low blood pressure, but he prescribed beta-blockers, this made things much worse, and I began suffering with the worst migraines I've had in my life. On the very last visit to the office amidst a very bad migraine (the staff was very understanding and was keen to keep lights low, etc), he proceeded to turn every light on and bang on my face like they were drums then berate me for taking the Fioricet he prescribed as he prescribed it for the pain. I felt like I was accused of being a drug addict. Dr. Buckley did provide a referral to a neurologist. The Neurologist has been very helpful.

Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Don Buckley's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1984)