Ratings for Dr. David A. Herf

Dr. Herf has taken care of my parents, my kids, my spouce, myself, & many friends. I have heard more than once that he knew his stuff, but I was MORE than impressed with his knowledge. I also recognized that his office was very full & I know that doesn't happen when they are bad. I looked him up on line prior to my very first breast surgery because I was mostly concerned about the crestview hospital. I've heard som much garbage about that place. I know from personal experience that they have a big problem with infections. Then I saw Dr. Herf also goes to twin cities & destin. I chose him & have never regretted it! My biggest surgery was the last & it was not planned. Very scary, but he was awesome! but BE WARNED! the hospital will try to make you use someone else because they have rental docs. and were too lazy to call Dr. Herf. But I remembered he told me he was on call 24/7 for his patients & I told him that he said I could always request him. He was there in an hr! :-)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. David A. Herf's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal