Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Armstrong

He has the worse bed side manner I've ever seen. My father had gotten a staph infection in his right knee & ankle. Had surgery and had ran out of his pain medication he got from TMH. Went to Dr. Armstrong is primary doctor. Armstrong told my dad he didn't need percocet. To take naproxen. He has two open wounds healing from the inside out. My father is in lots of pain and he acts like he has a paper cut. I will be finding my father a new doctor. Someone who cares about his well being. I can see why he can not keep staff in his office. If he talks to patients anyway he wants. I couldn't imagine working for him. I wouldn't take someone I hate let alone someone I love back to this Jacksss!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

There were no patients waiting when I arrived, and no one sitting behind the front desk. I thought I must have mixed up the date for my appointment. I signed in, waited, and finally someone came out-shocked to see me waiting. She had no clue I had made an appointment. Since this was my first time visiting, she said she had paperwork for me to fill out. I arrived at 9 (half a hour early), because I was expecting this. She didn't even give me the paperwork to fill out until 9:25. I filled out the forms, and waiting until 10 before seeing her again. I was finally taken back to see the doctor 45 minutes after my appointment time. The person who usually works the front desk was apparently absent, and that was the reason for my wait. When I finally got to see the doctor, he was short and abrasive. I wouldn't have minded the wait if his bedside manner had been better.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Absolutely horrible doctor. Very rude, doesn't listen and is abrasive. I was having problems with a medication and its side effects and he wanted to INCREASE the dose. There are many other doctors out there who have better personalities. I would avoid him and will never go back to him or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

The front office staff lost my medical records after 5 years of seeing this doctor. They have yet to find them. Lots of staff turnover in the 5 years I've seen this doctor. Dr. Armstrong doesn't appear very interested in my opinion regarding my own health. He stands by his recommendations regardless of what I think. Good doctor but no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Gives me advice I could get off the internet for things I've already tried that didn't help me. I go to a doctor as a last resort. Need pain management, surgery, something.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I've always felt that Dr. Armstrong has been a very good doctor for me; researching information and willing to try different methods of healing to find resolve.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey L. Armstrong's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)